Next Time, When You Can Take Time,

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

centermass
Ranger Admin/RIP Ranger

Next Time, When You Can Take Time,

Post by centermass »

Anyone that has a connection to a service member, or is a service member, whether past or active, needs to watch this documentary. And even if you don't, I highly recommend watching it anyway. It will explain A LOT of things and perhaps, answer questions to what the uninitiated have no idea when it comes to PTSD.

Probably one of the most powerful documentaries dealing with Post War issues, and its effects, on not only the service member, but those around them.

Some of you will no doubt recognize CSM (R) Jeff Mellinger, and others. It documents the after math of 2 Army Rangers, coming to grips with the reality of what's going on inside of them, and around them, post service.

Tyler Grey and Jayson Floyd, both served together in 2nd Ranger Battalion. Tyler also went on to serve with CAG as well. They are the focus of this documentary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=333&v=QMJGu6MGUnM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=333&v=QMJGu6MGUnM
RS 8-81
Mentor to Rock2/75
US Army Retired 1977-1999

Remember, always be yourself....unless you're Batman. In that case, be Batman.
Grifter
Ranger

Re: Next Time, When You Can Take Time,

Post by Grifter »

So, I watched that. Good video. Good on those Rangers for looking out for each other. I think that's why ArmyRanger.com link ups used to work so well. Gets the boys together, so that they can relax and find out they are not alone, and see examples of studs that have survived the transition.

Rangers Leading the Way.
Jan 00-Dec 03
1/75th C-2 / HHC SNOT.
OEF/OIF
RS Class 06-01
Black to Tan Change-over Ranger
MI Glenn English Base of USARA

Return to “The Mosh Pit”