18x Sitrep

An area to disuss Special Operations Training. Do not violate OPSEC
tsco
Embryo

18x Sitrep

Post by tsco »

Rangers,

I don't check here very often, and have time to post very less. However, I was selected a few months back and recieved 18D and Chinese as my mos and language. I'm on hold currently on sere hold.

Any questions regarding anything not in violation of OPSEC, feel free to PM me.

There is no secret to success here. Be smart, don't cut corners, train hard, attention to detail, and always be on the ball.
"Partner, you don't got a choice, you just do it cuz you have to"

- CSM Amacker
PocketKings
Ranger

Post by PocketKings »

Gung hay fat choy!!!
RS 01-00
82d (1-325 AIR) 99-00
101st (2-502d IN) 00-03
Ranger Bill
Ranger

Post by Ranger Bill »

You are on your way. Congratulations on selection.
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
The Holmchicken
Ranger

Post by The Holmchicken »

Well, you'll be heading to a team sometime around 2011 with delta course and CM. No, I'm not joking, 2011. If you're lucky.
2/75 97-00

It's not that I'm lazy........it's that I don't care

75th RRA
Bugsy
Ranger

Re: 18x Sitrep

Post by Bugsy »

tsco wrote:Rangers:

I am a former USMA cadet, separated for academic reasons, and am awaiting a medical waiver to complete my enlistment as an 11x. I have spent the past 1.5 years training for SFAS in summer '06 as a cadet, and now will put my train-up to good use as an enlisted man instead.

I am the son of LTC (R) Dan D****** : 82nd ABN, BDQ, CIA para military assignments, and SOCCENT. Completed Ranger school in 1969, SFQC in 1970. My brother is a 2LT who just completed Ranger school yesterday, will join his unit in Iraq in May06.

My goals are to recieve my medical waiver, complete my enlistment process, and complete the 18x path the best I can. I am a full contact fighter, grappler, competitive runner, and speak Spanish and Russian as second languages.

Thank you all for your time, insight, and hard work.

Respectfully,
TSCO

:::NOTE::: ya father's surname name is your name - Read the FAQ's (do not post your name: OPSEC - Moderated by SF)
For those of you who may of forgotten...
tsco wrote:Rangers,

I don't check here very often, and have time to post very less. However, I was selected a few months back and recieved 18D and Chinese as my mos and language. I'm on hold currently on sere hold.

There is no secret to success here. Be smart, don't cut corners, train hard, attention to detail, and always be on the ball.
I can appreciate your enthusiasm on being selected, however I'd hold off on being an "advisor" so soon young man. I personally didn't believe your statement about being kicked out of West Point as a plebe or 3rd classman because you failed a class. But what’s done is done.

Good luck to you and stay true to your objective.

1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
Charlie 51
Ranger

Post by Charlie 51 »

tsco wrote:Rangers,

You need to visit the department of redundancy department for one, I think you can visit there without a TS.

Not to be a kill joy here but why don't you save the advice for when your rockin the long tab and speakin to Jackie Chan in his native tounge

Many a slip twix a cup and a lip
C Co 2/75 Weapons
Classes 4-5/93

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there" - Will Rogers
Ndog275
Ranger

Post by Ndog275 »

tsco wrote:attention to detail
Shouldn't this be in letters from school instead of SOT :P :lol:

Good luck at Camp Slappy. :wink:
A 1/75 93-97
B&HHC 2/75 97-99
RS 3,4&5-95

This mighty soldier on the eve of the war he waged
Told his troops of lessons learned from battles fought.
"May your heart grow bolder like an iron-clad brigade"
Said this leader to his outnumbered lot.

www.75thrra.com
www.tacticaltailor.com
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

Don't know if Amacker is the best guy to quote about anything, given his legacy to the Airplane gang....

Congrats on being selected, though. Good job.
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg

Return to “Special Operations Training”