• Advertisement
Last Online
In order to view the online list you have to be registered and logged in.

Welcome to ArmyRanger.com

Click here to Register

Search

Advertisement

SITREP Eliot

Questions and Answers about obtaining an Option 40 Contract and other routes to serving as a Ranger in the US Army.

SITREP Eliot

PostAuthor: xthe009 » February 4th, 2012, 11:46 am

Rangers, it's been a while since my last post, and unfortunately I had been DEP lossed back in August for medical reasons. I had fractured my right wrist along with patella tendonitis on both knees and was unable to delay my ship date since I had already renegotiated my contract for the option 40. I have been recovering from my injury since then. If anyone is to blame, it is myself, the injuries could have been avoided if I had trained smart instead of just hard. However, shit happens, I have no regrets, and I will drive on. Nothing worth doing is done easily, and I only see this as another challenge to bounce back from. I have now fully recovered, and started a pt program. I have also signed a new 68W contract, and look forward to my new path; while the road might be different, my goals remain the same, to be a Ranger. My ship date is 20120611, and will do my very best during basic and ait to earn a slot for Rasp.
Ship date: 20120611
xthe009
Embryo

Has Milk Boned: 0 time
Been Milk Boned: 0 time

Return to Recruitment Process

• Advertisement

copyright credits
Army Ranger Mojo Inc. 501(c)3 a non-profit organization supporting Army Rangers past, present and future.