Straight Troops Must Shower With Gays, Says DOD

News posted by members of this site. If you want to publish your own article or have something of value for the front page please indicate it as such.
Before posting make sure it hasn't already been posted. Write a concise and pertinent intro if you are going to post here.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
Check for duplicates before posting, otherwise post it in the original thread. If you want to post an article of your own or find it significant for the front page please let us know. Rangers Lead the Way
MarineRanger
Ranger

Re: Straight Troops Must Shower With Gays, Says DOD

Post by MarineRanger »

that can make you simultaneously vomit and laugh at the same time.
Yeah, I bet you get tired of hearing that line every time you pull out your little dick.
USMC 77-81
STA 2/9 3rd
Fox 2/9 3rd
RS 8-80 (5-4)
31bSoldier
US Army

Post by 31bSoldier »

Lefty wrote:Dumb questions.

I can understand them working in support branches but not where they might wind up on the firing line.

Just asking.
Ranger Lefty,

Are you saying that combat support branches (therefore MPs) are going to fill up with them? (no pun intended).....
...time to reclass!
Lefty
Rest In Peace | Ranger Advisor BDQ

Post by Lefty »

31bSoldier wrote:
Lefty wrote:Dumb questions.

I can understand them working in support branches but not where they might wind up on the firing line.

Just asking.
Ranger Lefty,

Are you saying that combat support branches (therefore MPs) are going to fill up with them? (no pun intended).....
...time to reclass!
Your crossed pistols may take on a whole new meaning.
RLTW
Lefty
SFOC 1969
6th SFG(A) 69-70
Ranger Class 13-70
MACV Tm 21 70-71 (2nd ARVN Ranger Gp 23d
BN)
2/13 Armor 1st Cav 71-72

"Experience teaches a dear school, but fools will learn in no other, and some scarce in that"
31bSoldier
US Army

Post by 31bSoldier »

o.O

"Cover the rear" and "Check your 6" might take on whole new meanings too...be careful who you say that to now..
MarineRanger
Ranger

Post by MarineRanger »

supergripper wrote:
MarineRanger wrote:
that can make you simultaneously vomit and laugh at the same time.
Yeah, I bet you get tired of hearing that line every time you pull out your little dick.
Not really. I never had to shower at a Marine facility, but if I would have during my time in the military, at least now I would know why some of the Ooorahs would have looked disappointed.
I see they still have not educated you dogfaces on the difference between "disappointment" and a look of PITY.

For those new to the Army, keep on the lookout for the "shower lurkers" ... and don't go peeping through those Army glory holes ... some dogface just might poke you in the eye.

And if another Dogface asks you if you are a "Top or Bottom" ... he's not talking about which bunk you prefer.
Last edited by MarineRanger on December 28th, 2010, 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
USMC 77-81
STA 2/9 3rd
Fox 2/9 3rd
RS 8-80 (5-4)
colt1rgr
Ranger

Post by colt1rgr »

31bSoldier wrote:o.O

"Cover the rear" and "Check your 6" might take on whole new meanings too...be careful who you say that to now..

Yeah no shit! I would throat punch the first peeter puffer that said to me "I got your six!" :twisted:
1st Ranger Bn 86-92, C Co, HHC, Bn COLT, RHQ 94-95 Ranger Class 14-87 MFF 05 May 88

"Life is like a drop zone, sometimes you just miss the whole damn thing!"
31bSoldier
US Army

Post by 31bSoldier »

I think we are safe as long as we aren't in this unit...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
K.Ingraham
Ranger

Post by K.Ingraham »

TC204 wrote:Is it really like Eddie Murphy said? If a gay man looks at your ass does it get hot? :D
You tell us, you served at sea in the navy. :twisted: :P
http://www.75thrra.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2d Bn U.D. for 75th Ranger Regt Assn

2d Bn(Ranger)75 Inf 1975-'77
RS 9-76
Former mentor to RANGER XCrunner.

"I am well aware that by no means equal repute attends the narrator and the doer of deedsSallust ‘The Catiline Conspiracy’
MarineRanger
Ranger

Post by MarineRanger »

65 Senators voted in favor of repeal. Enough to avoid and prevent a filibuster that would have stopped its' passage.

The 8 Republican senators voting "yes" with the Democrats on repeal were Richard Burr of North Carolina, Mark Kirk of Illinois, John Ensign of Nevada, Scott Brown of Massachusetts, George Voinovich of Ohio, Lisa Murkowski of Alaska - and Olympia Snowe and Susan Collins, both of Maine.
USMC 77-81
STA 2/9 3rd
Fox 2/9 3rd
RS 8-80 (5-4)
BruteForce
US Army Veteran

Post by BruteForce »

As has been stated by others already, gays have been serving with us all along; most have served with distinction and didn't single themselves out.

What worries me though is those that want to send a message for "the cause" and choose to go flaming to see what new changes they can bring about. Bring about new litigation because they can't hold hands in ranks or kiss in public, etc. That's what I'm expecting to see on the next episode of the Gay Road Show.
US Army 1986 - 1994
InfoSec/InfraGard/NetGuard (1994 - Present)
Random world and Adventures of BruteForce
TopSNOT_BigE
Ranger

Post by TopSNOT_BigE »

So what happens now when you want to run a train on a girl down on Tybee Island? You have to make sure noone is standing behind you? Get some 100mph tape and cover your asshole?

In all seriousness, this isn't as big of a deal as we are making it out to be. When the shit hits the fan its how well that queer knows his job and performs that makes all the difference. I could give 2 shits if he likes gettings drilled or vice versa.

The same rules will apply to everyone so if the shitbag is a shitbag, he will get RFS'd and the 75th is the only unit that matters anyways...Just kidding :)
Aco/HHC 1/75
RS 10-04

"In the end, the greatest snowball isn't a snowball at all, it's fear."

Return to “The News Dump”