Straight Troops Must Shower With Gays, Says DOD

News posted by members of this site. If you want to publish your own article or have something of value for the front page please indicate it as such.
Before posting make sure it hasn't already been posted. Write a concise and pertinent intro if you are going to post here.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
Check for duplicates before posting, otherwise post it in the original thread. If you want to post an article of your own or find it significant for the front page please let us know. Rangers Lead the Way
RangerX
Ranger

Re: Straight Troops Must Shower With Gays, Says DOD

Post by RangerX »

Skyjacker, AKA John Paulus is one ironclad example. Actually, maybe leather clad would be a better choice of terminology.
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
Baseplate
Ranger

Post by Baseplate »

Sgt Brain Hughes. Supposedly dude is gay. I know I am opening myself up for more 1st batt gay bashing but he was in 1/75. He served honorably and is all over the internet talking up his gayness
HHC 1/75 mtrs Apr 2000- dec 2003
hang it, FIRE!!!!

"I feel sorry for anyone who is not an alcoholic---How would you like to wake up every moring & know that is the best you will feel all day?" W.C. Fields

1st Ranger Bn...We may not go down in history but we will go down on your sister
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

Baseplate wrote:...I know I am opening myself up for more 1st batt gay bashing but he was in 1/75....
Yeah. like we need any more reasons. :lol: :lol: :lol:

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
colt1rgr
Ranger

Post by colt1rgr »

Okay Haters...........NOT everyone could make the cut for 1st String, someone has to chuck cases of MREs and such, just be proud of what you did, okay? :? :wink: :lol:

Seriously though I was sitting in Iraq few years ago eating lunch with my immediate superior and as usual we were giving each other shit, him fuckin' with me about being a Ranger, me giving him shit about being SF, usual shit. Then up on the TV screen is news story about a former SF Group Commander and my buddy says "thats my old CO". Two seconds later the story is about this guy coming outta the closet and how he's a cross dresser and now "post op". Thought I would die telling my Bro "I knew it, I knew it!" :lol:

Bottom line is this. They serve, They have always served and many have done well. Personally as long as they keep the shit to themselves its between them and God. Whatever! What folks do in private is their damn business as long as it isn't hurting anyone. But allowing them to serve openly gay? Teaching this shit in school as an alternate lifestyle? BS! Its mental illness, period. Law enforcement is overwhelmed with lesbians and thats one of the major reasons why the crime rates in this country are thru the roof (along with too many cops who have no business in law enforcement "READ: afraid to be out after dark"). Its not conducive to the military or law enforcement and as the "Father" said quite distinctly, it is "abomination".

From where I am standing, seems to me that good old Barry Soetoro (aka "Slapbama") and his minions are destroying our country and we are standing by and letting them. :evil: You reap what you sow.
1st Ranger Bn 86-92, C Co, HHC, Bn COLT, RHQ 94-95 Ranger Class 14-87 MFF 05 May 88

"Life is like a drop zone, sometimes you just miss the whole damn thing!"
Baseplate
Ranger

Post by Baseplate »

RangerX wrote:
Baseplate wrote:...I know I am opening myself up for more 1st batt gay bashing but he was in 1/75....
Yeah. like we need any more reasons. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good point :lol:
HHC 1/75 mtrs Apr 2000- dec 2003
hang it, FIRE!!!!

"I feel sorry for anyone who is not an alcoholic---How would you like to wake up every moring & know that is the best you will feel all day?" W.C. Fields

1st Ranger Bn...We may not go down in history but we will go down on your sister
MarineRanger
Ranger

Post by MarineRanger »

In Cali, we all lived 40+ in an open squad bay ... no privacy.

I don't know why the firewatch didn't catch it .... but early one morning, there was a loud ruckus and a great commotion in the squad bay. I jumped up just in time to see one of our marines chasing someone out the door.

Some marine from another unit had snuck into our barracks ... and one of our baby-faced marines woke up to find this fucker sucking on his cock.

I really think the liberal women get a sexual broke back mountain thrill out of the whole idea.

Google Congressman Massa and snorkeling ... or Jenny Jones TV show and Scott Amadou ... Liberals refuse to face facts if they don't fit their agenda.

I had mess duty for a month at the Commanding General's chow hall on Okinawa. We never served more than 40 people at a meal. This is 30 years ago and one of the General's staff was my age and openly gay. ... I became friends with him, but if he had ever made a pass at me ... well, I'm sure the LIberals would have blamed me.

He was unable to survive barracks life .... so they took care of him by transferring him, and making him a General's aid. He told me, that as a kid, he was forced to wear dresses because his mother had wanted a little girl.
USMC 77-81
STA 2/9 3rd
Fox 2/9 3rd
RS 8-80 (5-4)
JonVest
Embryo

Post by JonVest »

Im 18 and have been raised that homosexuals are freak shows and I personally could call my self homophobic. I have to do all the Future Soldier training crap and all the other Future Soldiers are homosexual equal rights nutcases it pisses me off. Those two Obama puppet dumbasses Gates and Mullen have no input in this subject, they are not the ones showering and bunking with gays. The repeal is only to boost Obama's drastically falling approval rating which I would not call a approval rating since most dont approve.
C-MAC
USAF Veteran

Post by C-MAC »

colt1rgr wrote:Okay Haters...........NOT everyone could make the cut for 1st String, someone has to chuck cases of MREs and such, just be proud of what you did, okay? :? :wink: :lol:
I smell an inter battalion rivalry brewing. Who should I be betting on?

Err..."Nice legs"? Ok. Maybe this is not the thread to interject that phrase.
If you want to be successful at anything, you'll need to develop a never quit attitude. Don't let life happen to you. Grab it by the throat and make life dance to your tune.
Ranger KW Driver
JohnDowland
Ranger

Post by JohnDowland »

MarineRanger wrote: Some marine from another unit had snuck into our barracks ... and one of our baby-faced marines woke up to find this f...."
I sleep with a SOG Seal knife in hand, under my pillow, when I'm downrange. Not the half-pint Seal Pup, but the real deal. Just sayin'
3/75 '93-'95
Operation Uphold Democracy '94
OIF '10
OEF '10/'11
USASOC Chaplain

"Let not him who girds on his armor boast as he who takes it off!" - Ahab, king of Israel
colt1rgr
Ranger

Post by colt1rgr »

JohnDowland wrote:
MarineRanger wrote: Some marine from another unit had snuck into our barracks ... and one of our baby-faced marines woke up to find this f...."
I sleep with a SOG Seal knife in hand, under my pillow, when I'm downrange. Not the half-pint Seal Pup, but the real deal. Just sayin'
Put the Seal pup away, you already put on the "full armor" :wink: 8)
1st Ranger Bn 86-92, C Co, HHC, Bn COLT, RHQ 94-95 Ranger Class 14-87 MFF 05 May 88

"Life is like a drop zone, sometimes you just miss the whole damn thing!"
MarineRanger
Ranger

Post by MarineRanger »

Just sayin'
Yep ... and you know some soldier is reflexively going to make a pre-emptive strike to protect his bunghole. And a gay dude will be found in a pool of blood ... and the Liberals still won't get it.

Heterosexual men instinctively react negatively to homosexual flirtation. Its the way we evolved in order to procreate the species.

LIbbies like to claim its natural ... that there are gay animals. Really? ... I have yet to find one liberal that could name me an animal besides some homo sapiens, that likes to get fucked up the ass.

And what's up with word the homophobic .... fear of same? ... are the lefties afraid of the word homosexual ... so they just truncated it.
USMC 77-81
STA 2/9 3rd
Fox 2/9 3rd
RS 8-80 (5-4)
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

MarineRanger wrote:LIbbies like to claim its natural ... that there are gay animals. Really? ... I have yet to find one liberal that could name me an animal besides some homo sapiens, that likes to get fucked up the ass.
There is solid evidence of homosexual behavior in dolphins, chimpanzees and horses. Yep, just ask Burt Reynolds. He had a gay horse. My aunt was his vet.

And no, I am definitely not a libbie :lol:

I view donut punchers in the same way that I view Downs Syndrome kids. they have a fucked up genetic anomaly. They should not be allowed to procreate in any way.

And if either of them hits on me, I am going to cause GBH to whatever gonads they are rockin'. Unless it's a hot lesbian.

Edit-

Double points for a hot lesbian with Downs.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space

Return to “The News Dump”