UN Report: 'War on Terror' Hurts Women, 'Transgendered'

News posted by members of this site. If you want to publish your own article or have something of value for the front page please indicate it as such.
Before posting make sure it hasn't already been posted. Write a concise and pertinent intro if you are going to post here.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
Check for duplicates before posting, otherwise post it in the original thread. If you want to post an article of your own or find it significant for the front page please let us know. Rangers Lead the Way
rgrokelley
Triple Canopy

Re: UN Report: 'War on Terror' Hurts Women, 'Transgendered'

Post by rgrokelley »

This will work with just about any crime, lets just change the words a bit...

Scheinin also determined that "serial killing ass rapists" families have their rights violated by the detention of male "serial killer ass rapers". “Female family members... bear the burden of anxiety, harassment, social exclusion and economic hardship occasioned by the loss of the male breadwinner,” he found.

The fact that women suffer when their husbands are arrested for "serial killing and ass raping" activity means that states fighting "serial killing ass rapists" risk violating “the right to adequate housing and the right to family life,” he cautioned.

There, it works :D
A & C Company, 3rd Ranger Battalion 1984-1986
2/325, 82nd Airborne 1979-1984
F Company, 51st LRSU 1986-1988
5th Special Forces Group 1989-1995
3rd Special Forces Group 1997-1999
RS - DHG 5-85
psouper
Ranger Mom

Post by psouper »

you've got to be freakin' kidding me!!
1/75 Mom
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

So let's just send all the transgender terrorist's wives back to whatever 3rd world shithole they are from and let their village take care of them.....
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space

Return to “The News Dump”