Pelosi Accuses CIA of Misleading Congress on Waterboarding

News posted by members of this site. If you want to publish your own article or have something of value for the front page please indicate it as such.
Before posting make sure it hasn't already been posted. Write a concise and pertinent intro if you are going to post here.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
Check for duplicates before posting, otherwise post it in the original thread. If you want to post an article of your own or find it significant for the front page please let us know. Rangers Lead the Way
Silverback
Ranger

Pelosi Accuses CIA of Misleading Congress on Waterboarding

Post by Silverback »

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Thursday accused the CIA of misleading Congress about its use of enhanced interrogation techniques used on terror detainees.

"Yes I am saying the CIA was misleading the Congress and at the same time the (Bush) administration was misleading the Congress on weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, to which I said that this intelligence doesn't support the imminent threat," Pelosi said at her weekly news conference.

"Every step of the way the administration was misleading the Congress and that is the issue and that's why we need a truth commission," she added.

Under a barrage of questioning, Pelosi also again adamantly insisted that she was not aware that waterboarding or other enhanced interrogation techniques were being used on terrorism suspects and

"I am telling you they told me they approved these and said they wanted to use them but said they were not using waterboarding," she said.

Full Story
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Silverback
Ranger

Re: Pelosi Accuses CIA of Misleading Congress on Waterboarding

Post by Silverback »

Get ahead of the problem...The problem is that complicity in something you deem as a "Crime" makes you a criminal!
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
K.Ingraham
Ranger

Post by K.Ingraham »

Without a negative adjective in there, "intelligence" and "Pelosi" cannot be in the same sentence.
http://www.75thrra.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2d Bn U.D. for 75th Ranger Regt Assn

2d Bn(Ranger)75 Inf 1975-'77
RS 9-76
Former mentor to RANGER XCrunner.

"I am well aware that by no means equal repute attends the narrator and the doer of deedsSallust ‘The Catiline Conspiracy’
Old Man
Embryo

Post by Old Man »

Agreed Ranger K.Ingraham. Maybe she and the other morons that let our country get into the mess it is in should be interrogated to see how much they knew about it beforehand. And as for the lack of "weapons of mass destruction"? Give me a break, what do they think they were using on their own people? Happy gas?
If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta to be tough.
rgrT
Ranger

Post by rgrT »

She is such a liar, you could see it in her eyes during the press conference. Then she made some comment about having a war to fight and being busy. Nancy Pelosi never wore a uniform and she sure as shit never fought a war.
RgrT
Veteran 1st plt C co 2/75
83-86 rgr class 12-84
RRDTm3
Ranger

Post by RRDTm3 »

Old Man wrote:Maybe she and the other morons that let our country get into the mess it is in should be interrogated to see how much they knew about it beforehand.

Huh???????????????????????????
A co 3/75
RRD
RIP/PRC
Ranger Instructor 4th RTB
H co LRS
WTC
MUTC
#8-91

http://www.myspace.com/forcedentryrocks" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I will never out rank stupid people"

Mentor to Myself
Old Man
Embryo

Post by Old Man »

Sorry Ranger RRDTm3, I was refering to the present state of the banks and housing market. They act as if they knew nothing about the situation untill it was too late. Talk about misleading.
If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta to be tough.
another damn texan
Ranger

Post by another damn texan »

This whole enhanced interrogation thing is terrible. I believe that she's complicit in this. But instead of debating the legality of it, we'll get name calling and grandstanding from both douche-bag political parties.
Bco 3/75 1993-1996
RS 1-95
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

another damn texan wrote:This whole enhanced interrogation thing is terrible. I believe that she's complicit in this. But instead of debating the legality of it, we'll get name calling and grandstanding from both douche-bag political parties.
The Demoncrats made this a huge issue to discredit the POTUS and now they are slowly being bled by it. So here we are 100+ of Obama and what has happened so far?

1. The POTUS has executed a masterful 180 turn on his support of Gay marriage!
2. The PTOUS is slowly removing his support of Criminal trials for GITMO detainees!
3. The POTUS is throwing money (not his own) at companies that are in terminal meltdown!

Did I miss anything?

Change will never happen in a bloated political system that is weighted down by Ideologues.
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Ranger Bill
Ranger

Post by Ranger Bill »

She needs another face lift and more botox injections. In her latest appearance, she not only acted like a clown, but looked like one.
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

All she had to do was keep her cockholster shut. She is the engineer of her own demise.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Looon wrote:All she had to do was keep her cockholster shut. She is the engineer of her own demise.

Isn't it beautiful?
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

Silverback wrote:Image
Now that is a keeper.

Every time I see a newer headline, her denials keep getting stronger. It's like a bad marriage, and she is the cheating spouse that is busted. She just keeps digging the hole deeper & deeper. Hasn't she learned by now that it's not a good idea to fuck with spooks? If her signature is on anything related to this, we will see her floating down the river very soon......
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

RangerX wrote: Now that is a keeper.

Every time I see a newer headline, her denials keep getting stronger. It's like a bad marriage, and she is the cheating spouse that is busted. She just keeps digging the hole deeper & deeper. Hasn't she learned by now that it's not a good idea to fuck with spooks? If her signature is on anything related to this, we will see her floating down the river very soon......
I have never hidden my contempt for Nancy and I hope that she dies a very slow and painful political death!
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"

Return to “The News Dump”