Omarosa 'delusional, pathetic'

News posted by members of this site. If you want to publish your own article or have something of value for the front page please indicate it as such.
Before posting make sure it hasn't already been posted. Write a concise and pertinent intro if you are going to post here.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
Check for duplicates before posting, otherwise post it in the original thread. If you want to post an article of your own or find it significant for the front page please let us know. Rangers Lead the Way
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Ops NCO wrote:
X 2 talk about wasting band width
You know...now that the Vicodin fog has lifted a bit, I can see exactly what you mean:

>Original post (posted in the wrong area) + 13 replies = 100% of bandwith wasted on the topic.

>Seven replies just to bitch, whine, piss and moan about the whole thing = 50% of bandwith wasted.

For the love of God, maybe a moderator can lock the thread before the server crashes, mankind is thrust into a new dark age, or someone has a fucking stroke over nothing of any consequence....

...and I still really don't like this woman. :wink:
The fact that you know who she is...Yep you got a Vagina!
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

RRDTm3 wrote:The white Wendy killed herself, not from Google either
That's too bad, a good set of tits wasted. :cry:
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

"Parole officer says I gotta upgrade, or he won't give me back my stabbin' knife!"~Roberto

Return to “The News Dump”