Man accused of stomping puppy to death

News posted by members of this site. If you want to publish your own article or have something of value for the front page please indicate it as such.
Before posting make sure it hasn't already been posted. Write a concise and pertinent intro if you are going to post here.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
Check for duplicates before posting, otherwise post it in the original thread. If you want to post an article of your own or find it significant for the front page please let us know. Rangers Lead the Way
Ops NCO
US Army Vet (Airborne)

Man accused of stomping puppy to death

Post by Ops NCO »

BESSEMER CITY --A man has been charged with animal cruelty for allegedly stomping a tiny puppy to death because it wasn't house trained.

Full strory

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm very close to deciding that hanging in the town square would be a good idea for stuff like this...
11B2P
B Co 1/508 Inf (Abn) and 3/505 PIR
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Re: Man accused of stomping puppy to death

Post by Flesh Thorn »

Ops NCO wrote:I'm very close to deciding that hanging in the town square would be a good idea for stuff like this...
I agree. Hanging that little piss/shit box probably would have been better than stomping it to death. Even better would be if people would take responsibility for their puppies and little kitty cats and have them spade or neutered.
A Co. 3/75 Ranger Regt. HQ Section Dec 85-June 86.
HSC USAITC June 86-April 88
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
GoldCoast
Ranger/Matchmaker

Post by GoldCoast »

In his own words:

'well it shouldn't have been crappin' and peeing all over the place.'

Can't say I disagree...

Edited to add: If it looks like a rat, squeaks like a rat, and has no manners like a rat maybe it gets dealt with accordingly. Maybe I just feel that way because I lived on a farm as a teenager.
HHC 2/75 (1998- 2000)

Duty a mountain; Death a feather.

One of these days I'll start off slow...
ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Re: Man accused of stomping puppy to death

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

Flesh Thorn wrote:
Ops NCO wrote:I'm very close to deciding that hanging in the town square would be a good idea for stuff like this...
I agree. Hanging that little piss/shit box probably would have been better than stomping it to death.
I'm laughing my ass off at this comment. Still laughing.
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

"Parole officer says I gotta upgrade, or he won't give me back my stabbin' knife!"~Roberto
PocketKings
Ranger

Post by PocketKings »

Wonder how he treats the 19 month old daughter. Wonder how that 19 month old will feel about her puppy getting stomped.

God forbid a dog craps on your doublewide floor. 30 more payments and it's his, right?
RS 01-00
82d (1-325 AIR) 99-00
101st (2-502d IN) 00-03
Baseplate
Ranger

Post by Baseplate »

I am going to tell you guys like I tell my ole ladY

DOGS ARE NOT PEOPLE
HHC 1/75 mtrs Apr 2000- dec 2003
hang it, FIRE!!!!

"I feel sorry for anyone who is not an alcoholic---How would you like to wake up every moring & know that is the best you will feel all day?" W.C. Fields

1st Ranger Bn...We may not go down in history but we will go down on your sister
BruteForce
US Army Veteran

Post by BruteForce »

Here in Utah, it's now a felony to kill or torture an animal.

It's not hard to understand that a human can go from torturing/killing an animal (namely a domesticated pet) to a human; it's an easy transition.
US Army 1986 - 1994
InfoSec/InfraGard/NetGuard (1994 - Present)
Random world and Adventures of BruteForce
rangertough
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rangertough »

Baseplate wrote:I am going to tell you guys like I tell my ole ladY

DOGS ARE NOT PEOPLE
You're absolutely right! More than likely an adult gets killed in some grizzley painful way I think to myself "Fucker probably did something to deserve it sometime in his past." That dog or the puppys that were drowned on Michael Vicks did not a god damn thing to deserve it. The owner should have his balls stomped until he's sterile. A dog will get it's ass handed to it by some useless fuck who isn't "man" enough to start shit with a human and will keep returning to it's owner. Why? Because it thinks it deserves it. Someone who abuses animals is the lowest form of scum.

I hunt all sorts of game and have no problem killing vermin but I at least make it quick and clean.

Tough
Rangertough
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
C CO/HHC 2/75 '93-97, Bragg '97-'99, HHC/C CO/A CO 2/75 99'-'01 RS 8-94.
K.Ingraham
Ranger

Post by K.Ingraham »

Baseplate wrote:I am going to tell you guys like I tell my ole ladY

DOGS ARE NOT PEOPLE
And how you treat your pets or livestock is an indicator of how you treat your people.
Cowards that stomp the helpless couldn't care less how many legs the victim has, unless of course, it can fight/bite back.
If a puppy is crapping all over, it's because the human that's responsible is too stupid to know how to train it properly.
http://www.75thrra.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2d Bn U.D. for 75th Ranger Regt Assn

2d Bn(Ranger)75 Inf 1975-'77
RS 9-76
Former mentor to RANGER XCrunner.

"I am well aware that by no means equal repute attends the narrator and the doer of deedsSallust ‘The Catiline Conspiracy’
Oto-Man
Ranger

Post by Oto-Man »

As far as my dogs...

They are my kids...they are under strict orders that they cannot die until I do.

Yes, they are "my kids".

As far as this story is concerned....there are other ways to get rid of an animal you dont want.

Animals are not people...they can be better...much better....than most of the humans I have dealt with.

Oto-out
B Co 2/75 (WEBCO)
1988-1990
RS Class 1-90
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

This reminds me of Gizmo.

Return to “The News Dump”