Unarmed worshiper confronted church shooter

News posted by members of this site. If you want to publish your own article or have something of value for the front page please indicate it as such.
Before posting make sure it hasn't already been posted. Write a concise and pertinent intro if you are going to post here.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
Check for duplicates before posting, otherwise post it in the original thread. If you want to post an article of your own or find it significant for the front page please let us know. Rangers Lead the Way
PocketKings
Ranger

Post by PocketKings »

I hate cats.

That said, if someone killed mine, I'd burn their house down.

Wait.... is this forum public?
RS 01-00
82d (1-325 AIR) 99-00
101st (2-502d IN) 00-03
GSXRanger
Ranger

Post by GSXRanger »

ANGRYCivilian wrote:Florida is still open-carry, or at least it used to be...though, I have never seen anyone who wasn't some sort of Law Enforcement carry open.

Fuck Politically Correct! It has done nothing except flush our country into a downward spiral of impotent, self-absorbed, shit.

I'm all for going back to the wild-west days, and vigilante-justice. My housekeeper called today, crying. Someone in her neighborhood killed her neighbor's cat because they did not sign a petition to ban pets from the neighborhood. That fucker that killed the neighbor's pet should be shot. Is a human life worth more than an animal life? Yes, unless it's my animal that was killed out of meanness.

I'm ready to move away from civilization, and out into the wild, where neighbors are few and far between, and can rely on each other.

Who wants to start a compound out in the wilderness? :D
Actually, Florida was open carry, for about 10 days. It is a Shall Issue State, in regards to CCW Permits... very easy to get one. Almost TOO easy. Even then, I think there are only 200K or so, permits active in the State of Florida.

Very small number, considering the population, and how easy they are to obtain. One thing I do like, is the Use of Force laws in Florida. No longer, do you have the "legal responsibility" to retreat.

I had an incident last night, after leaving my shooting match... that could have gotten ugly. Body language, strong verbal skills... and the Glock 36 attached to my waist line, de-esculated the situation before I had to take action.

The short of the story is... a fucking bum approached me for money. When I told him politely to go fuck himself... he got a bit mouthy and then came at me. Well... needless to say, he didn't come any closer than about 20 meters. Stopped in his tracks, as I articulated my willingness to twist him into a pretzel. He had his hands in his jacket pocket, and had an aggressive posture towards me...

The bum got very smart, very quickly... and moved the fuck out.
RS 08-91
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

That dude's a stud. Both of them are heroes. Exactly why civilians need to carry.

I'm down for the compound. :twisted:

Return to “The News Dump”