Patriot?

News posted by members of this site. If you want to publish your own article or have something of value for the front page please indicate it as such.
Before posting make sure it hasn't already been posted. Write a concise and pertinent intro if you are going to post here.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
Check for duplicates before posting, otherwise post it in the original thread. If you want to post an article of your own or find it significant for the front page please let us know. Rangers Lead the Way
DRM
Paratrooper

Post by DRM »

Oto-Man wrote: As far as freedom OF religion, it is implied by the founding Papa's (of which I think Jefferson was one?!?) that it meant Freedom from Gubment Sanctioned and Required Religion...or sumtin' like dat dare... therefore it's in there....do push-ups...smart ass college boy...:wink:

Quote Jefferson on your first Night Combat Jump Below 500ft AGL...and then I'll side with you... 8)

And I bet you have a 125 GT Score to...don'tcha skippy....:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Drive on then...drive on...
Roger that, Ranger Oto-Man. Feet elevated, pushing. As for college, it's not for me. I'm happy with enlisting and if I decide to go to college later, then I will. And for what it's worth, no 125 GT for me. I'm one of 'dem 'dare Southern boy's with that public ed-juh-muh-ca-shun.

Thank you Veteran BruteForce for the information. Sadly, my Criminal Justice class didn't get to spend much time on Constitutional Law and we blew right through the Bill of Rights. We didn't even read the Constitution at any point through the semester! I need to go do some reading...

Ranger cams, that's disgusting. He definately doesn't have my vote.

-DRM
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

Once again, I quote Edmond Burke: "All that is necessary for tyranny to triumph is for good men to do nothing."
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/anthem.asp

Snopes....

According to his campaign, sometimes he does, sometimes he doesn't.....In other words, "I do what I want, when I want, Patriotism be damned."
Julieanne
US Army Veteran

Post by Julieanne »

He's an ass.
~Julie
XVIII ABN Corps, Desert Storm Jan '91-May'91
319th MI BN May '91-Sept '93

"With the power of conviction, there is no sacrifice."
BruteForce
US Army Veteran

Post by BruteForce »

Well, one thing's for certain: he may or may not be all those things, but he's leading the Democrats thus far! :?
US Army 1986 - 1994
InfoSec/InfraGard/NetGuard (1994 - Present)
Random world and Adventures of BruteForce

Return to “The News Dump”