Another "zombie" out break in Florida

Discussions on the American political landscape and its participants, world events and defense policy.

Moderator: Site Admin

Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Another "zombie" out break in Florida

Post by Flesh Thorn »

A naked man possessing what authorities described as superhuman-like strength died Tuesday night after he assaulted a retired police officer, bit another man on the face and was then shot during a confrontation with deputies near Delray Beach, Palm Beach County Sheriff Ric Bradshaw said.
It was not immediately clear whether the man died from gunshot wounds or from a medical condition, Bradshaw said. Neither the names of the deceased man nor the assault victims were released late Tuesday.
The scene unfolded at about 8:30 p.m. on South Military Trail, north of Lake Ida Road and near The Colony at Delray Beach community. The man, who was not wearing any clothing, was walking north on Military Trail when, for reasons unknown, he assaulted a 66-year-old retired New York City police officer, Bradshaw said.

Read More

Similar incident occurred in 2012 when a naked man ate the face from a homeless man before being killed by police. Click here
A Co. 3/75 Ranger Regt. HQ Section Dec 85-June 86.
HSC USAITC June 86-April 88
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Another "zombie" out break in Florida

Post by Jim »

WTF is going on in Florida?
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
IEDmagnet
US Army Veteran

Re: Another

Post by IEDmagnet »

[IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/07/apu6upe4.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Another

Post by Steadfast »

IEDmagnet wrote:Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

Jim wrote:WTF is going on in Florida?
It's been that way for as long as I can remember.... Probably because the whole state is shaped like a flaccid penis.
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

RangerX wrote:
Jim wrote:WTF is going on in Florida?
It's been that way for as long as I can remember.... Probably because the whole state is shaped like a flaccid penis.
I never thought of that. Good point!
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Probably smoking Bath Salts. Has a similar effect to PCP, hallucinations, madness inside your brain bucket and causes the body to overheat almost to the point of death, which is why most of them are found naked. They try to cool off but the heat fries their brain and eventually causes death if not medically treated in time.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
IEDmagnet
US Army Veteran

Post by IEDmagnet »

[quote="cams"]Probably smoking Bath Salts. Has a similar effect to PCP, hallucinations, madness inside your brain bucket and causes the body to overheat almost to the point of death, which is why most of them are found naked. They try to cool off but the heat fries their brain and eventually causes death if not medically treated in time.[/quote]

I thought the same thing, but the Miami case had negative results on the toxicology report. They "claimed" only a small amount of THC in that guys system. Maybe someone is lacing their marijuana with something that's causing these adverse reactions. Only time will tell.

RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

cams wrote:Probably smoking Bath Salts. Has a similar effect to PCP, hallucinations, madness inside your brain bucket and causes the body to overheat almost to the point of death, which is why most of them are found naked. They try to cool off but the heat fries their brain and eventually causes death if not medically treated in time.
Or they just drank too much of that damn water that tastes like rotten eggs.....
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Post by Flesh Thorn »

There are other new drugs similar to bath salts. One that is becoming common is called Gravel.
A Co. 3/75 Ranger Regt. HQ Section Dec 85-June 86.
HSC USAITC June 86-April 88
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:

Return to “News, Politics, and Policy”