Zombie attack in Florida ?

Discussions on the American political landscape and its participants, world events and defense policy.

Moderator: Site Admin

Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Post by Flesh Thorn »

Police kill naked attacker chewing on man's face in Miami street

MIAMI – Miami police and witnesses say that an officer on Saturday fatally shot a naked man who was chewing on the face of another man on a downtown causeway off-ramp.
The Miami Herald reports that gunshots were heard at about 2 p.m. on the MacArthur Causeway off-ramp, which is near the newspaper's offices. Witnesses said that a woman saw two men fighting and flagged down a police officer, who came upon a naked man mauling the other man.
The newspaper quoted witnesses as saying that the officer ordered the naked man to back away, and when he ignored the demand, the officer shot him. Witnesses said that the naked man continued his attack after being shot once, and the officer then shot him several more times.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/05/26/co ... z1w5kgN9EO
A Co. 3/75 Ranger Regt. HQ Section Dec 85-June 86.
HSC USAITC June 86-April 88
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

Cocaine is a hell of a drug
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Re: Zombie attack in Florida ?

Post by Flesh Thorn »

I don't know, but this is how zombie movies always start.
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Post by Flesh Thorn »

***Update*****

MIAMI – It is being called one of this city's goriest crimes: A naked man was on top of another nude man along a busy highway, biting into the man's face, tearing it to pieces. A police officer arrived to help, but the mauler growled at him and continued to chew away, stopping only when he was shot to death.
Miami police said little Tuesday about the attack, which took place Saturday afternoon in the shadow of The Miami Herald headquarters. Surveillance video from the newspaper's security camera showed cars, motorcycles, pedestrians and bicyclists passing by.
The victim, identified as 65-year-old Ronald Poppo, a homeless man who lived under the causeway, was in critical condition.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/05/29/vi ... z1wMK95RTZ
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

hobbit
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by hobbit »

I've seen newspaper headlines that've blamed the attack on everything from neurochemical reactions to bath salts, or to crack cocain. I guess it has to be admitted at least that zombies are a hygenic and nice-smelling bunch of face-ripping junkies, eh?
L Company Ranger
RVN 70/71
75th RRA Life Member

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. -Albert Einstein
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Post by Flesh Thorn »

hobbit wrote:I've seen newspaper headlines that've blamed the attack on everything from neurochemical reactions to bath salts, or to crack cocain.
Don't buy into the government cover-up. They are zombie outbreaks! 8)
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

rgrokelley
Triple Canopy

Post by rgrokelley »

Obviously the white homeless man stalked the Black zombie, used as bait so that the evil police would shoot down this innocent 11 year old zombie (I know, I've seen pictures and shit) who had nothing but skittles in his pocket... well, he took off all his clothes, so the skittles were somewhere.

And he had to take off his clothes because he was wearing a hoodie and this was the only way to make sure that the evil white homeless man wouldn't shoot him. However, it didn't work.

This is a travesty of justice! NO JUSTICE... NO PEACE!!

Remember Tawanna and Trayvon!
A & C Company, 3rd Ranger Battalion 1984-1986
2/325, 82nd Airborne 1979-1984
F Company, 51st LRSU 1986-1988
5th Special Forces Group 1989-1995
3rd Special Forces Group 1997-1999
RS - DHG 5-85
IEDmagnet
US Army Veteran

Post by IEDmagnet »

[quote="Richard Cranium"][quote="Flesh Thorn"][quote="hobbit"]I've seen newspaper headlines that've blamed the attack on everything from neurochemical reactions to bath salts, or to crack cocain. [/quote]

Don't buy into the government cover-up. [b]They are zombie outbreaks! 8[/b])[/quote]

I hope so! Don't kill 'em all before I get back CONUS![/quote]

Reminds me of an e-card I saw recently....."please lord, let the zombie apocalypse start soon so I can shoot some of these mother fuckers in the face, amen"

Return to “News, Politics, and Policy”