Witness Claims Second Shooter in RFK Assasination

Discussions on the American political landscape and its participants, world events and defense policy.

Moderator: Site Admin

Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Witness Claims Second Shooter in RFK Assasination

Post by Flesh Thorn »

As a federal court prepares to rule on a challenge to Sirhan Sirhan's conviction in the Robert F. Kennedy assassination, a long overlooked witness to the murder is telling her story: She heard two guns firing during the 1968 shooting and authorities altered her account of the crime.

Nina Rhodes-Hughes wants the world to know that, despite what history says, Sirhan was not the only gunman firing shots when Senator Kennedy was murdered a few feet away from her at a Los Angeles hotel.

Read More
A Co. 3/75 Ranger Regt. HQ Section Dec 85-June 86.
HSC USAITC June 86-April 88
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
RangerX
Ranger

Re: Witness Claims Second Shooter in RFK Assasination

Post by RangerX »

I don't trust any woman who goes around with a double barrelled last name.
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
Baseplate
Ranger

Post by Baseplate »

No lie I told my wife that we would not be getting married unless she took my last name. Meanwhile twice now I have met dudes who have taken their wife's last name.
HHC 1/75 mtrs Apr 2000- dec 2003
hang it, FIRE!!!!

"I feel sorry for anyone who is not an alcoholic---How would you like to wake up every moring & know that is the best you will feel all day?" W.C. Fields

1st Ranger Bn...We may not go down in history but we will go down on your sister
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

Baseplate wrote:No lie I told my wife that we would not be getting married unless she took my last name. Meanwhile twice now I have met dudes who have taken their wife's last name.
Those ain't dudes. They may claim ownership of a Y chromosome, but they ain't dudes.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

Lunch wrote:Seriously, wtf. She hadn't thought to bring this up until now? Sounds like someone wants their five minutes of fame.

As for naming of wives, I will admit that I wanted my wife to keep hers for professional recognition- I'm not sure if she ever even brought it up. She uses both or either, depending on the circumstance. At least she doesn't hyphenate.
Yours is a good example of the exception to this rule. Actresses, musicians, etc. who bank on their names get a pass.

Any husband that takes on their wife's name however is still only one step away from banging Clay Aiken.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space

Return to “News, Politics, and Policy”