USMC 4-Star: Women to Attend Infantry School

Discussions on the American political landscape and its participants, world events and defense policy.

Moderator: Site Admin

AIRBORNEVET
US Army Veteran

Re: USMC 4-Star: Women to Attend Infantry School

Post by AIRBORNEVET »

Appears this is happening in the Army also. http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/nat ... story.html

I'm absolutely sickened for the weekend. Guess we all knew it was coming once the Butt pirates were allowed out of the closet.
colt1rgr
Ranger

Post by colt1rgr »

Going to Ranger school, however, does not automatically mean women would be allowed to serve in one of the Army’s three elite Ranger battalions, which are Army special operations forces. In fact, many male soldiers who wear the coveted Ranger tab on their uniforms never actually serve in one of the three battalions.

Currently, women are not allowed to serve as special operations, infantry or armor forces, which are considered the most dangerous combat jobs.

Its coming! Hail Obama!
1st Ranger Bn 86-92, C Co, HHC, Bn COLT, RHQ 94-95 Ranger Class 14-87 MFF 05 May 88

"Life is like a drop zone, sometimes you just miss the whole damn thing!"
colt1rgr
Ranger

Post by colt1rgr »

Lunch wrote:
Steadfast wrote:...I can also imagine a female sent on a mission causing every male to kill each other for who's 1st...
And the other straight females retaliating against her for getting all the action.
And then the dudes who get pissed and butt hurt because the other dudes aren't being professional.
Then the other females getting pissed because the female putting out isn't being professional.
Then the other lesbian females getting pissed because she's doing dudes and not chicks.
Then the gay soldiers getting pissed that the other dudes are interested in the chick and not them
And on and on and on.
I think it was Shakespeare who wrote "Oh what a tangled web we weave, when we elect a commie traitor POTUS" (Did I write that out in the open or just think it in my head? Note to Self: Need more booze). :wink: :lol:

"HAIL OBAMA, we hear and we obey!"
1st Ranger Bn 86-92, C Co, HHC, Bn COLT, RHQ 94-95 Ranger Class 14-87 MFF 05 May 88

"Life is like a drop zone, sometimes you just miss the whole damn thing!"

Return to “News, Politics, and Policy”