Ranger class 11/11 Graduation

News of interest to those in the Ranger and Special Operations Community. News is generated and placed here from the front page of ArmyRanger.com

Moderator: Site Admin

Rangerguru
Ranger

Ranger class 11/11 Graduation

Post by Rangerguru »

I was able to attend Ranger class 11/11 graduation yesterday. The list of VIPs that attended was huge and a good friend of mine was honored as the guest speaker.
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/2011/11/ ... erans.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ranger Class 3/96
25th ID 93-96
10th Motown 96-99
C Co. 4th RTB 99-04
Gubment Contractor OCONUS 07-present

Gun Safety Tip #6. When unholstering your weapon it's customary to say "Excuse me while I whip this out "
colt1rgr
Ranger

Re: Ranger class 11/11 Graduation

Post by colt1rgr »

Awesome post. Those young Ranger Grads were in some ominous company there for sure. :wink:
1st Ranger Bn 86-92, C Co, HHC, Bn COLT, RHQ 94-95 Ranger Class 14-87 MFF 05 May 88

"Life is like a drop zone, sometimes you just miss the whole damn thing!"
Invictus
Ranger

Post by Invictus »

It was pretty impressive list of VIP's. Got to meet the dude that was one of the original Ranger School grads.
On a side note, it was the first "Rangers In Action" demo I'd seen since 1995, and it doesn't seem to have changed much. Pretty cool.
Just a parent
Tadpole

Post by Just a parent »

I was a fortunate attendee of this ceremony. My youngest son was one of the graduates. I really enjoyed watching and listening to all the old time Rangers. They all knew each other, and obviously had brotherly bonds. Very impressive indeed.
Col. Puckett spent some time congratulating, and talking with my son. My son was excited to have that honor, as well as having so many other Ranger Hall of fame members at his graduation. It was a pleasure being in such company.
blueskiesalways
Ranger Mom

Post by blueskiesalways »

[quote="Just a parent"]I was a fortunate attendee of this ceremony. My youngest son was one of the graduates. I really enjoyed watching and listening to all the old time Rangers. They all knew each other, and obviously had brotherly bonds. Very impressive indeed.
Col. Puckett spent some time congratulating, and talking with my son. My son was excited to have that honor, as well as having so many other Ranger Hall of fame members at his graduation. It was a pleasure being in such company.[/quote]

NICE! :)

Return to “Ranger, SOF and Military News”