SITREP - Prodigy922

Commo from our members who are in OSUT, Jump School, RIP, Ranger School, etc.
K.Ingraham
Ranger

Re: SITREP - General

Post by K.Ingraham »

All the best for 2011 Prodigy. It looks as if you'll get a crack at something soon.
Keep us posted.
http://www.75thrra.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2d Bn U.D. for 75th Ranger Regt Assn

2d Bn(Ranger)75 Inf 1975-'77
RS 9-76
Former mentor to RANGER XCrunner.

"I am well aware that by no means equal repute attends the narrator and the doer of deedsSallust ‘The Catiline Conspiracy’
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

keep driving on, be the best squid you can be, and we'll keep rooting for ya.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
K.Ingraham
Ranger

Post by K.Ingraham »

Good to hear from ya Prod. You set a great example.
What school did you get? You still at Great Lakes?

RS 9-76

"I am well aware that by no means equal repute attends the narrator and the doer of deedsSallust ‘The Catiline Conspiracy’
goon175
Ranger

Post by goon175 »

Sounds like a great opportunity if you cannot get a BUD/S slot. Go there, be the best IT guy you can be (do realize you won't be kicking doors in), and if anyone is in the right position to make phone calls in your favor to get you on to BUD/S, it is those guys.

I do, however, find it interesting that that unit is recruiting guys (even support guys) straight out of "A" school.
"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorius triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
-Theodore Roosevelt

1/75 2006 - 2010
K.Ingraham
Ranger

Post by K.Ingraham »

Honor grad! The Army's loss is the Navy's gain. Good work Prodigy. Your path didn't lead to RASP, but you set a helluva example.

There's a NSW element based in the island, once you've proven your skill in the fleet, go knock on their door & see if they need a good IT tech. Lots of ways to skin a cat. Hope you've been improving your PT.
Last edited by K.Ingraham on June 3rd, 2011, 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

RS 9-76

hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

Prodigy, congrats on your achievements thus far. Remember to pay attention to things while you are out the in the fleet. Ranger Ingraham's statement of "more ways to skin a cat" is more true than you can imagine. Look forward to hearing about your progression.
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg

Return to “Letters from School”