Glock

Eight weeks of smoke, training & evaluation.
Wanabee, until proven otherwise

Glock

Post by 8534 »

Hey Glock, i always see you put "HOOAH" and "RANGERS LEAD THE WAY" after your posts. Well guess what, shut the fuck up u lil cherry bitch, you dont know shit. Your not even a fucking e-1, ur an E- FUCKIN 0. Now get off ur nerdy lil computer, stop saying you run for 4 hours each day, ruck 20 miles a day and PT until you puke everyday cuz ur a fuckin cherry faggot. i hope to god i go to RIP with you so i can slit ur fuckin throat and skull fuck you so u dont contaminate the rest of us with ur fuckin pussy attitude.

Rangers, have a good day, I and the rest of this country should envy you for your dedication, except glock, cuz ill deport his pussy ass back to Europe. good day everyone

This'll sum up glocks military career

Post by 8534 »

glock, im a mind reader, this will be your military career:

you are gonna be like the rest of the trolls and sit on your ass playing PS2 games. you will wash out of airborne, gets orders for korea, fuck some gook chick over there, get black VD or aids, and die a painful and humilitating death!
Glock

Post by Glock »

LOL, you showed me :roll:
Ranger
Ranger/Admin

Creds Please

Post by Ranger »

Hey there 8534, if you want to bash the Delayed Entry Folk and are a Ranger, thats fine and all. However, it may help if you post your own credentials so no one gets the idea that you're an E-Nothing yourself.
Glock

Post by Glock »

Hey 8534, this is for you.

www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~kinho/youare.swf
Last edited by Glock on January 30th, 2003, 6:25 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Morgan

Post by Morgan »

Interesting, check this out...
fuck all the pussy you can, party your ass off, and run at least 15 to 20 miles a week.lots of push ups and sit up too. however, you are gonna be like the rest of the trolls and sit on your ass playing PS2 games. you will wash out of airborne, gets orders for korea, fuck some gook chick over there, get black VD or aids, and die a painful and humilitating death!RLTW Bubba

-uranogo
Found it here: http://www.airborneranger.com/cgi-bin/u ... 8;t=000050

Post by 8534 »

Ranger, I apologize and will clear up my credentials. Also, if this is your site, I'd like to compliment you on it. However, I've seen many DEP fucks run their mouths about how "they will be the best damn Ranger the Regiment ever saw" and how they want combat. Well I'm sick of you cherry shits and you need to know your place. Glock, shut your wannabe bitch ass up. I'll be damned if you ever get to be a battboy and the most combat you'll ever see is in a motel, having a male stripper shoot off cap guns in your ass you sleezy little fuck. Glock, I earned my tab before you even popped your cherry and still had your mother help you take a bath.

Morgan, how is it interesting that I copied one of my friends insults from another message board? Man these cherries sure do look out for eachother.

Ranger, sorry for the inconvenience, but this Black Hawk Down era is just too much. Hopefully Glock doesn't tell off all the Rangers that post against him on this site, because you better get used to it son. Good luck with the site and good luck with the forums Ranger. RLTW

2/75 A co. 91-92
Ranger
Ranger/Admin

Welcome 8534

Post by Ranger »

Welcome to the site 8534.
Last edited by Ranger on February 4th, 2003, 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Glock

Post by Glock »

8534, if you are Ranger then I have no place to tell you off. Welcome to the board
Tool175

Post by Tool175 »

Well glock looks like you now no how many people think in Bn. There is a time and place to talk trash, however like many things in life what you tell yourself may come true. Keep the faith, and confidnece in yourself, you will need it. We all started out as ate-up cherries at some point or another. You just have to prove your worthy.
The Tool, RLTW!!!
Morgan

Post by Morgan »

Black Hawk Down era is just too much.
Shit, I feel you. If you were down at the recruiters office earlier this year I swear you would have knocked one of those kids flat on his ass.

"Can I got to Somalia?"

"Who were those guys in Black Hawk Down?"

"I wanna be a ranger"

"Do rangers really get to do what they did in that one movie?"

"Is the movie Black Hawk Down true?"

Then the funny thing is that the recruiter would sell them on it. Handing them a pile on BS right on a plate. I remember when that movie first came out, it was impressing from a movie stand point but they really screwed up the true story. I'm sure if I didn't already know a thing or two about the rangers and the army I'd be down there asking the same damn questions. Give it time, it will pass when the next "cool" movie comes out. Good news for the recruiters....

-Morgan[/quote]
Glock

Post by Glock »

When I was at MEPS there were some Black Hawk Down era wannabes. This one guy said that he is going to be just like Sgt. Eversman. What a fucking moron. Most of us laughed at him, but a few others were like thats so cool. There's a new SEAL movie coming out with Bruce Willis, stand by for a shitload of SEAL wannabes.
Tool175

Generation Rangers

Post by Tool175 »

So I see now that kids going to Bn are the BHD generation. When I was in it was the Pepsi Generation Rgrs. We all joined Bn b/c we wanted the challenge and chance to work w/ proffessionals. If a movie exposes them to what Bn is then it isa good result. We all know that no matter what is out there in the media you either make it or you don't.
The Tool
Glock

Post by Glock »

The guy that wanted to be just like Sgt. Eversman got a Ranger contract, but his MOS was cook. He didn't know the difference, and wouldn't listen to me or the other guy next to me. He kept saying " I'm gonna be a Ranger and your not". What a winner
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

What a fool. Who was he saying it to, anyone who would listen, or the other cooks?

Return to “About RASP”