johnwayne24 question

Eight weeks of smoke, training & evaluation.
johnwayne24
Embryo

johnwayne24 question

Post by johnwayne24 »

When at meps I was asked this question about drug use pre military. It was when I was going through the secret security interview. I told them the truth about how I did use pot at a couple grad parties. Still got the clearance. I'm sure if they ask me the questions in pre rasp they already know the awnsers which I would obviously be truthful about since I'm sure I wouldn't be there in the first place of it would of disqualified me. Just my thoughts. Can't wait for the mind games!
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Pre-RASP psychological tests

Post by Steadfast »

mstenz23 wrote:When at meps I was asked this question about drug use pre military. It was when I was going through the secret security interview. I told them the truth about how I did use pot at a couple grad parties. Still got the clearance. I'm sure if they ask me the questions in pre rasp they already know the awnsers which I would obviously be truthful about since I'm sure I wouldn't be there in the first place of it would of disqualified me. Just my thoughts. Can't wait for the mind games!
So what is your question? We are not interested in your answers to questions before you joined up.
If you decided to give us a teaching lesson may I remind you of our FAQ's above the civilian forum that prohibit you from dispensing advice on this forum until you have done military time. In other words, STFU!
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
johnwayne24
Embryo

Re: Pre-RASP psychological tests

Post by johnwayne24 »

Steadfast wrote:
mstenz23 wrote:When at meps I was asked this question about drug use pre military. It was when I was going through the secret security interview. I told them the truth about how I did use pot at a couple grad parties. Still got the clearance. I'm sure if they ask me the questions in pre rasp they already know the awnsers which I would obviously be truthful about since I'm sure I wouldn't be there in the first place of it would of disqualified me. Just my thoughts. Can't wait for the mind games!
So what is your question? We are not interested in your answers to questions before you joined up.
If you decided to give us a teaching lesson may I remind you of our FAQ's above the civilian forum that prohibit you from dispensing advice on this forum until you have done military time. In other words, STFU!
Ranger Steadfast; apologies I was not trying to give answers to a question just my insight. I understand my lack of experience makes my insight less welcomed which I Do apologize for. It was not a question either it was more insight as I just explained even though i realize it means very little. With that being said I now am changing my non needed insight into a question. Would whoever makes the decisions of who they let go though the courses have let me receive a 40 option contract just for me to be "dropped" later on in the process which the original poster had concerns about? Thanks Ranger Steadfast

Return to “About RASP”