RIP Packing List

Eight weeks of smoke, training & evaluation.
RangerJurena
Ranger/Moderator

Re: RIP Packing List

Post by RangerJurena »

eltoro4425 wrote:check it out fillalet, push and push hard. carry your weight and don't stand out (in a bad way) because RIP Instructors will USE you. don't be stupid your their for a purpose, so don't fuck it up by packing or taking anything not on the list. buy a good watch with alarm and rule of key it to be always on time (10 minutes early), be in the right uniform, know your Ranger Creed, carry with you at all times a Ranger Blue Book, and Ranger Handbook. do this and it will help and not guarantee success, that is all on you physically but most of all mentally! remember for a Ranger quitting is never an option.

C Co. 3/75 - TL/SL
As HungLow asked..who are you? As for the assclown fillalet, there are plenty of sites to go learn general info from, I would suggest if you can't follow our rules, go find one.
C.Co 1/75 '87-'93
6-89
http://www.75thrra.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - are you a member?
Embryo

Post by countryboy7 »

I'm about to be banned for not following the site rules

*Edited by Bravo57*
PAIN=LIFE
MsMarla
Ranger Mom

Post by MsMarla »

Does this packing list apply for RASP?
Proud mother of a Ranger
Quick With a K
Embryo

Post by Quick With a K »

An Updated RASP packing list would be nice to know! If there is not one posted before my class date then I will write one up after getting there.
Airborne/Rasp Class 003 FY2011

06-07 1 SIG BDE
07-Present 706th MI GP
krazy33
Embryo

Post by krazy33 »

I am also in need of a RASP packing list. Granted, im sure that it is closely similar to the RIP list. But i'm sure there are a few changes, so anyone who can help out in this, I would greatly appreciate it, and I'm sure many can benefit from it. Thanks.
11C
Airborne Class 28-11
RASP Class 08-11
3rd Batt. 75th Ranger Regt.
HHC
VIPER--00
Ranger

Post by VIPER--00 »

krazy33 wrote:I am also in need of a RASP packing list. Granted, im sure that it is closely similar to the RIP list. But i'm sure there are a few changes, so anyone who can help out in this, I would greatly appreciate it, and I'm sure many can benefit from it. Thanks.

Worry about it when you get there. OR better yet. Worry about passing the course instead.

This thread should be closed.

Return to “About RASP”