random question

Eight weeks of smoke, training & evaluation.
wannuhbe

random question

Post by wannuhbe »

i have a random question but um, what would you do if you needed to take a serious crap during training?
wannabehooah

Post by wannabehooah »

please cut off your testicles before you contaminate the gene pool.
Spartan

Randomness?

Post by Spartan »

By Random, do you mean you spun a wheel or something and it landed on that question?
wannuhbe

Post by wannuhbe »

nah. it's juss "random"
wannuhbe

Post by wannuhbe »

seriously, what would you do if you had to take a serious crap? cause if i did, would i have to hold it in for a long time...?
Glock

Post by Glock »

What you do is walk right up to the cadre and shit on his boots. It's considered a sign of respect.......... Seriously. I haven't shipped off yet, but from what I've heard from the Rangers on other forums is that taking a shit is going to be the last thing on your mind. Good luck
RangerDC

Taking a crap

Post by RangerDC »

I never had that problem while on a patrol, at least not that I remember. I did however have a PL once who had that problem during a REGIMENTAL PT RUN! He had diarrhea and couldn't hold it any longer and just went while he was running. We all wanted to puke! He eventually stopped on the side of the road in a ditch and finished, but he stunk something awful....TOOL had you left 2nd Plt by then? It wasn't Lt. Rohlings but his replacement...can't remember the name.

Ranger_DC
Sua Sponte
DocHoliday

Post by DocHoliday »

The guy really shitted on himself and kept running?
Ranger
Ranger/Admin

Doubts?

Post by Ranger »

Hey there DocHoliday, you're doubting what Ranger_DC said to you? Think he has nothing better to do than make shit up to impress you? You thought wrong, son.
RgrPantel
Ranger

Post by RgrPantel »

We had a dude in ranger school loose one of his shoes about halfway through the five mile run. He made the run...even got some B.S. award from 4th RTB for not giving up.
....I wonder if he passed knots in mountains?
2nd Bn 96-00 C Co. 2nd plt., class 4-99
We're here, we need to get there; kill everything in between.
Spartan

Boot Knot Tying

Post by Spartan »

That's funny as hell. Would of hoped he would have learned how to tie some knots by then. I never heard of getting awarded for losing equipment. Like he didn't have time to stop and tie it and still finish in time? Must have been a pretty slow runner.
rangerbatt
Ranger

Crap on Patrol

Post by rangerbatt »

It was during an ARTEP, we were about 600 m from the obj, and one of my young troops, a PR, was doubled up in cramps from holding. I told him he had ten seconds to let it rip or break it off with an e-tool. He did, minus a wool glove insert, and we continued the mission.

Return to “About RASP”