Possible eyesight restrictions?

Questions and Answers about obtaining an Option 40 Contract and other routes to serving as a Ranger in the US Army.
RangerX
Ranger

Re: Possible eyesight restrictions?

Post by RangerX »

AMF
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
IntelToad
Ranger

Post by IntelToad »

Fact is, you're a bitter old man and a chairborne ranger pissed because his glory days are finished and he's stuck waiting in his chair for his nurse to come by and change his damn diapers.
That is the equivalent of walking into our house, taking a shit in the living room and wiping your ass with the drapes.

In the unlikely event that you can unfuck yourself, apologize.

In the more likely event that you can't unfuck yourself, fuck off.
S-2, HQ 75th, 1985-1987
centermass
Ranger Admin/RIP Ranger

Post by centermass »

Peanut_Butter wrote:I'm a no nothing idiot, who failed at following the fucking instructions and then, turned into a whiny, entitled kid.
Peanut_Butter wrote:If you were to load at UPS today you wouldn't last past two-months you fucking pussy.
Sticks and stones may break our bones, but the ban hammer will crush your nuts. You couldn't even last here more than 6 days. Hell, the Drill Sergeants would have you squirting crocodile tears, crying for momma, even before you completed a day of service, let alone even thinking about making it in the Ranger Regiment.
Peanut_Butter wrote:Fucking block me from ever entering this forum again.
This is the most coherent thing you've typed since showing your ass. I shall gladly accommodate your request.

RS 8-81
Mentor to Rock2/75
US Army Retired 1977-1999

Remember, always be yourself....unless you're Batman. In that case, be Batman.

Return to “Recruitment Process”