Option 40 GED!

Questions and Answers about obtaining an Option 40 Contract and other routes to serving as a Ranger in the US Army.
nate4801
Embryo

Option 40 GED!

Post by nate4801 »

Im getting ready to enlist and really dont want to unless I get a option 40 or at least option 4 11xMOS. My question is, since I only have a GED will this DQ me from the contracts/MOS I want or is it based more so on your ASVAB and line scores. I am willing to do whatever it takes to get the contract and MOS I want. Any insight, advice, or guidance will be greatly appreciated!
centermass
Ranger Admin/RIP Ranger

Re: Option 40 GED!

Post by centermass »

**Topic locked**

1. You failed to follow the rules of this site, which is to first post an introduction before anything else.

2. It's the policy of this website forum to do this first before making any requests for information.

3. Once this is accomplished, we will unlock this topic and go from there.
RS 8-81
Mentor to Rock2/75
US Army Retired 1977-1999

Remember, always be yourself....unless you're Batman. In that case, be Batman.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Option 40 GED!

Post by Steadfast »

nate4801 wrote:Im getting ready to enlist and really dont want to unless I get a option 40 or at least option 4 11xMOS. My question is,since I only have a GED will this DQ me from the contracts/MOS I want or is it based more so on your ASVAB and line scores. I am willing to do whatever it takes to get the contract and MOS I want. Any insight, advice, or guidance will be greatly appreciated!
I have searched for your question regarding your GED & found your answer, nate4801, have you found the answer?
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4

Return to “Recruitment Process”