Answer this...

Questions and Answers about obtaining an Option 40 Contract and other routes to serving as a Ranger in the US Army.
RoC
Embryo

Answer this...

Post by RoC »

I was in the marines recuriting office today and i mentioned to them about how i would rather be an army ranger than just an average marine and they responded by saying "an average rifleman grunt in the marines is equal to an army ranger" i laughed and wonder why this was said?
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

You want to be an Army Ranger?

And you come into our house without posting a proper introduction and start stirring the 'who's better' pot with your first post?

The answer? YOU AIN'T DONE SHIT!!! We're ALL better than you.
Creeping Death
Ranger

Post by Creeping Death »

And get rid of that fucking avatar, shitheel.

Back your ass up and follow our protocols and procedures, or do the duffle bag drag.
A Co 1/75 '94-'97
Class 5-96
RoC
Embryo

Post by RoC »

Alright im not here to argue or start anything sorry if i didnt give a proper intro im new to this fourm like you said and i wasnt aware of the rules. i apologize...but to what you said you dont gotta be that way about it i asked a veryyyy simple question
RoC
Embryo

Post by RoC »

I have posted an Intro...........
Creeping Death
Ranger

Post by Creeping Death »

What ............. Motherfucker? Who are you addressing?

That should be "I've posted and intro, Ranger Scuba Wino" to you, Sparky. I suggest you take some time and read a little while before making another post and stepping on your crank again.
A Co 1/75 '94-'97
Class 5-96
Sleepy Doc
Ranger

Post by Sleepy Doc »

RoC wrote:...you dont gotta be that way about it i asked a veryyyy simple question
Here's a VERYYYY simple question; Who the FUCK are you to tell anyone here how they should be? Better yet, if you wanna be a Ranger, why the fuck are you in a Marine Corps recruiting office telling them that? You seem to have a habit of going into someone's house and shitting on the dining room table..

Although your nary-ass doesn't deserve the courtesy of a response, I will try and explain to your dumb-ass what I think the Marines meant.

Although the mission, equipment, training and numbers of troops are like night and day, it's the mindset that makes us similar. I'm sure everyone who has joined the Marine Corps has had to come to terms with the chance that they will be directly in harms way... They have accepted that and it fuels their desire not to let their brothers, lineage, or country down. They are proud of who they are, what they do, and what they represent. They show not by words, but by deeds!(HMMM...Why does this shit sound farmiliar?... )

You said in your intro that you respect the military , blah ,blah ,blah... Hey Einstein! ..You can start showing it by following the posted rules!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

So drop the fuckin' 'tude when you come here. In fact, drop it when speaking to any service member, current or former. You owe them nothing less.

Hell, I'm suprised that they let you walk out..... :? :? :? :?
B Co 3/75 '95-'99
4th RTB '00-'01

"ahh, Daniel-san.. When balance good, Karate good...everything good!.." K. Miyagi
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

I give up. :roll:

Your an idiot!
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
RoC
Embryo

Post by RoC »

The Sleepy Doc wrote: Better yet, if you wanna be a Ranger, why the fuck are you in a Marine Corps recruiting office telling them that? You seem to have a habit of going into someone's house and shitting on the dining room table..
Ranger Sleepy Doc I should have mentioned that my friend who just recently got out of boot camp is now in the recuritering office working before he goes to his other training that was why I was in there. The topic was brought up when they asked me if I was interested in joining the Marines and I told them my intentions. I dont mean any harm on this topic so how about we just get rid of this topic. And I apologize for ever bringing this up.
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

RoC wrote:
The Sleepy Doc wrote: Better yet, if you wanna be a Ranger, why the fuck are you in a Marine Corps recruiting office telling them that? You seem to have a habit of going into someone's house and shitting on the dining room table..
Ranger Sleepy Doc I should have mentioned that my friend who just recently got out of boot camp is now in the recuritering office working before he goes to his other training that was why I was in there. The topic was brought up when they asked me if I was interested in joining the Marines and I told them my intentions. I dont mean any harm on this topic so how about we just get rid of this topic. And I apologize for ever bringing this up.
It's time for you to stop posting unless you are asked a direct question.

Go read and learn.
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
pokatinzy1

Post by pokatinzy1 »

RoC wrote:I was in the marines recuriting office today and i mentioned to them about how i would rather be an ...
To me all the same!

Imadumbassspammer!
Chiron
Ranger

Post by Chiron »

pokatinzy1 wrote:
RoC wrote:I was in the marines recuriting office today and i mentioned to them about how i would rather be an ...
To me all the same!
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? Where is you intro? Take your Pocahontas butt in the proper introduction forum and post one now.
RS Class 5-82
French Commando 11-83
LRSLC Class 5-87
U.S. Army 1980-1984 and 1987-1990
---------
“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.”
George S. Patton
Phantom
Ranger

Post by Phantom »

Gay

Return to “Recruitment Process”