Veteran Recruiters?

Questions and Answers about obtaining an Option 40 Contract and other routes to serving as a Ranger in the US Army.
SkyShark
US Army Vet (Airborne)

Veteran Recruiters?

Post by SkyShark »

Question for you recruiters or anyone that knows.

In the past I have talked to local kids and others that are considering joining the Army and I take them and introduce them to the recruiters here and some of them have ended up joining.

THe other night I was talking with some of the local recruiters and was informed that the Army has a new incentive for for Veterans as welln as men and women who are currently serving. For the ones that are serving they can not be current recruiters or have been on recruiting status for the past 6 months. Anyway, they asked me if I knew anyone interested in joinging. I said not right now, why? They stated that the Army has a new incentive program where if I introduce a candidate that is interested in joining and they do end up joining, once they complete training, then I receive a $1,000 bonus. Of course it is taxed so the take home is between $750 and $800. All One has to do in introduce them the person to a recruiter anywhere in the country and then there is a website where the information is entered by the recriter and the Veteran that verifies your veteran status and stuff. Then when the kid ships and completes training, you get a check in the mail from Uncle Sam.

Anyone here have anymore info on this?
It's all good.
crh428
Embryo

Post by crh428 »

DEPs, AD, Reserves, and Retirees are all eligible, and you have to put the info in BEFORE the recruiter talks to them(before you even introduce them to a recruiter, or call them on the phone, anything)
B Co 3/504 PIR Jan 98-Apr 04
D Co 3/504 PIR Apr 04- Aug 06
Freehold, NJ (USAREC) Aug 06-NOT SOON ENOUGH!!!

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
-George Orwell

Return to “Recruitment Process”