airborne

Three phases and 62 days of hell. This section named in honor of MAJ John Whyte who was taken from us on 04/17/05.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

What show? I'm soooo confused..... Somebody please put me out of my misery.....
Boattail173
Ranger

Tom

Post by Boattail173 »

First off, you should have said scroll, not tab. Second, show a little respect, you are a non-ranger. I am pretty sure Salt covered this before...address all Rangers as, Ranger (their name).
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

As a friend posted a while back - don't know where the quote is attributed - "It's all fun and games until the mortar crew shows up".
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Apparently you don't pay attention to what people write. Why don't you take a few days of reading the content that is on the site before making another post?
Ranger
Ranger/Admin

Post by Ranger »

Tom:

Your account has been temporarily disabled from posting. I will enable posting on it in a week. Spend that time time being a reader first. Then when you've read for a while and have some informed questions to ask, or informed (and hopefully intelligent) posts to make, you can be a writer.

We don't have time for amateur hour here.
DO NOT PM ME
Bell

Post by Bell »

Damn.

THE END.

RLTW
Bell
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Salt...oh shit, that's MY cue! Damn, I can't believe I fuckin' missed out on this one...I've been lettin' folks have it with both barrels all week. Admin, can he still SEE what is being written for his 'education'? I think he can...

Tom, you soft-shelled little mollusk, the reason you've been temporarily disabled is because you do not express your thoughts in a manner that is respectful for the Rangers on this site. You're looking for info? Well there is a shitload here. Problem is, you can't seem to get your head around that big fuckin' ego of yours. Do you really think that the people on this site have been a little mean to you? I don't think so; furthermore I don't give a shit. You think that you are Ranger material? First lesson: Keep your eyes open and your mouth shut. You were warned to address everyone on this site with 'Ranger' under their name as Ranger _____. Then you summarily referred to Ranger pneves like he was your buddy back home or something. Did you just suddenly forget? I doubt it...I think it was obviously not important enough to you to put forth the extra keystrokes to render respect to someone who has done more than you likely ever will. Further, you disrespect one, you just disrespected ALL of us.
You posted about a dozen useless posts and managed to get yourself on the shitlist. Is the 'clue phone' ringing yet? What do you plan on doing for an encore, dumbass? If I were you, I'd feel around in the backyard for my brain, take this 'time out' and compose a very sincere apology to all the Rangers you just took a shit on.
Master J

Post by Master J »

damn,I missed out,not entirely tho..just got back from the state fair where a carney tried to grab a softball out of my hand.poor carney.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

HAHAHAHA. Did the word 'Uncle' quickly enter the conversation, or was there first aid involved?
Master J

Post by Master J »

no blood,but he learned a very important lesson,and now he's gotta figure out how to wipe his ass left handed.

Return to “About Ranger School - In Honor of Ranger BattleBoar - RIP”