airborne

Three phases and 62 days of hell. This section named in honor of MAJ John Whyte who was taken from us on 04/17/05.
Ranger
Ranger/Admin

ATTN: Tom

Post by Ranger »

Tom - the week is up. I hope you spent at least a portion of it reading some of the information on the board and that you are prepared to show the Rangers on the board, who share their knowledge, time and experience with young men who are motivated to become Rangers, just a small modicum of respect. They have certainly earned every right to expect it, especially from you.

If you can take the time to key in 'Ranger' before calling any Ranger on the board by their name - such as 'Ranger Saltbitch', 'Ranger Bell', 'Ranger Jody', 'Ranger Carribou Hunter', etc.... it will go a long way towards getting a few of your basic questions answered.

However, you should still have taken - as I mentioned - a bit of time to read through some of the existing information on the site so you can get a feel for how things work here.

This is your one chance. You are a probationary member of this site at this point and one word from a Ranger to me about you giving any shit to them and I'll flush you out of here in a heartbeat.
DO NOT PM ME

Return to “About Ranger School - In Honor of Ranger BattleBoar - RIP”