airborne

Three phases and 62 days of hell. This section named in honor of MAJ John Whyte who was taken from us on 04/17/05.
tsredsox5ng
Egg

airborne

Post by tsredsox5ng »

when i was at MEPS for my medical check and all that shit , i was talking to a guy in the 101st and he the the rangers arent all the much better than the 101st he said the only diffrence is that the rangers are better funded. was this guy full of shit or are the rangers not as elite ad i thought they were

Glock

Post by Glock »

Your shit-o-meter should have gone way off scale. He is probably a RIP washout trying to make himself feel better. Washouts always talk shit.

Creeping Death
Ranger

Post by Creeping Death »

A non-hacking fuck. Pure and simple. He should have just said "I wasn't man enough to make it through RIP". Or "I quit after two weeks in Battalion. I didn't think it would be that hard". Or "I made it through RIP, but I got peered out because I am a buddy fucking spotlight Ranger". Any of the three will fit, I'm sure.

In Battalion, the 101st is known as "the one 'o' worst". I've got a buddy that is a company comander up there now, and I can guarantee you he is doing everything in his power to get home to 1/75 as soon as humanly possible.
A Co 1/75 '94-'97
Class 5-96

tom
Embryo

hehe

Post by tom »

he is full of shit..if everbody did what the rangers do..just not funded as well..than everbody would wear the tab...

Spartan

Re: hehe

Post by Spartan »

tom wrote:he is full of shit..if everbody did what the rangers do..just not funded as well..than everbody would wear the tab...
Geeze - where do I start?

tom
Embryo

Post by tom »

you makeing fun of me lol....or am i wrong on this subject...j/w

Bell

Post by Bell »

Good, I'm back in time. Had to grab some popcorn and a coke for this one.

RLTW
Bell

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

He's all your's. Try not to get the keyboard too sticky.

tom
Embryo

Post by tom »

whats going on now lol

Bell

Post by Bell »

Hey wait a minute. I got a front row seat and was getting ready for the show. Hand to the elbow in the popcorn box, butter dripping off the elbow, greasy cup of coke beside me to wash down the good stuff, and this is it? Damn. Thought I was gonna see some real entertainment tonite. Been a boring fucking day.

RLTW
Bell

tom
Embryo

Post by tom »

i dunno what is going on...i just signed up for the site made one post and now everbody is attacking me lol...

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

I thought you were putting on the show. Wtf?

tom
Embryo

Post by tom »

what show would i be putting on...lol...im lost

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Maybe you need a bit of Salt to go with that popcorn?

Bell

Post by Bell »

Hell yeah. Salt would be great about now. Let me run and fill this thing up again. I think the show is about to start.

RLTW
Bell

Return to “About Ranger School - In Honor of Ranger BattleBoar - RIP”