What can I expect while my boyfriend is in ranger school?

Three phases and 62 days of hell. This section named in honor of MAJ John Whyte who was taken from us on 04/17/05.
kpulliam
Egg

What can I expect while my boyfriend is in ranger school?

Post by kpulliam »

My boyfriend will be leaving for pre ranger in fort benning in about a month and ranger school right after. I've heard several different things about communication and what to expect. I'm just wondering, realistically, how much I can expect to hear from him as far as letters and phone calls and how often he will be receiving my letters. Thanks!
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: What can I expect while my boyfriend is in ranger school

Post by Jim »

Here at armyranger.com, we ask that everyone introduce themselves in their initial post. Please inroduce yourself in the appropriate thread. I took the liberty to eliminate your double entry.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
K.Ingraham
Ranger

Re: What can I expect while my boyfriend is in ranger school

Post by K.Ingraham »

Look around in this forum, your question has been asked & answered several times in the last year. If your reading sparks further questions, or if things are still unclear, ask away.
Thanks for supporting your warrior and be patient, he's going to be away for a while.
http://www.75thrra.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2d Bn U.D. for 75th Ranger Regt Assn

2d Bn(Ranger)75 Inf 1975-'77
RS 9-76
Former mentor to RANGER XCrunner.

"I am well aware that by no means equal repute attends the narrator and the doer of deedsSallust ‘The Catiline Conspiracy’

Return to “About Ranger School - In Honor of Ranger BattleBoar - RIP”