Bad Knees, need advice

No Snivel Zone. PT - Pushups, Flutterkicks, Running, Roadmarching.
2DenY
Inprocessing

Post by 2DenY »

Understood Rangers, EyesWideOpen and ANGRYcivilian. I just bought new shoes and strengthening my legs with good results. Thank you for taking time to respond.
Jan2009 - Dec2012 1/75
RS 02-11

Group with the motivated
EyesWideOpen
Tadpole

Knees and stuff

Post by EyesWideOpen »

2DenY wrote:Understood Rangers, EyesWideOpen and ANGRYcivilian. I just bought new shoes and strengthening my legs with good results. Thank you for taking time to respond.
Glad to put in my two pennies worth. Keep us posted and let us know if the advise was bullshit, or if it actually works. Hate to give bad advice, myself. 8)
EyesWideOpen

Mantra: Never walk into the Dark with your eyes shut...always walk into any and all situations with your Eyes Wide Open!!! Or get f_cked!

"Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it."
Benajmin Franklin
2DenY
Inprocessing

Re: Knees and stuff

Post by 2DenY »

EyesWideOpen wrote:
2DenY wrote:Understood Rangers, EyesWideOpen and ANGRYcivilian. I just bought new shoes and strengthening my legs with good results. Thank you for taking time to respond.
Glad to put in my two pennies worth. Keep us posted and let us know if the advise was bullshit, or if it actually works. Hate to give bad advice, myself. 8)
I haven’t done anything to deserve advice ma am, so every reply I’m thankful for. So thank you, I wouldn’t worry about it to much.
Jan2009 - Dec2012 1/75
RS 02-11

Group with the motivated

Return to “About Army Physical Training”