Another Push-up Challenge!

No Snivel Zone. PT - Pushups, Flutterkicks, Running, Roadmarching.
Lost_Jock
Tadpole

Another Push-up Challenge!

Post by Lost_Jock »

Following on from Ranger Disinfertention's 1000 Push Up Club thread, here: viewtopic.php?p=379253#379253

I thought I'd try a new idea.

How many push-ups can you manage in the course of day at work.............without getting caught?

I've got no chance of getting to 1000 push-ups yet anyway, and with this challenge, I can blame my busy work schedule for stopping me from doing too many.

I'll post again when I get back home, and let you know how I got on.

LJ
And when I had opened the fourth beer, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and her that sat on him was the wife, and Hell followed with her......
Ranger Ron
Ranger/LRRP/Admin

Post by Ranger Ron »

SUA SPONTE - "We few, we happy few, we BAND OF BROTHERS;
for he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother!"
- Shakespeare

RLTW! - Land of the Free BECAUSE of the Brave

RS 3-70
SSG VN 69-70
I Co., 75th. Inf.
4/9 Inf., 25th ID

Mentored Ranger kozzman555
http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 183
http://www.ranger.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 3537
Lost_Jock
Tadpole

Damn!!

Post by Lost_Jock »

I got caught midway through my fourth set.

So the total so far is: 71

I was doing so well, then I saw the flashing blue light behind me (cruise control is wonderful thing, don't you think?).
And when I had opened the fourth beer, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and her that sat on him was the wife, and Hell followed with her......
31B_Soldier
Tadpole

Post by 31B_Soldier »

when I first got to my company, I was that guy who was always screwing up. So I did alot of pushups.
I dont know what my max was, but I do remember my TL had me do a minimum of 200 PU a day for about 2 weeks. She kept a log, every time I did some (with a witness of E-5 rank or higher...) I was to report to her with said witness so she could write em out. Once or twice to be a smartass I did more than 200
B/787 MP Training Btn 03 Nov 05-1 Apr 05
300th MP CO 16 Apr 05-20 Mar 07
OIF V-VII, Ramadi, Iraq
116th MP CO 20 Mar 07-Present
OIF VII - Present Iraq

"The turning of the tide in battle always begins with one Soldier's decision to return to the fray..."
JohnDowland
Ranger

Post by JohnDowland »

31B_Soldier wrote:when I first got to my company, I was that guy who was always screwing up. So I did alot of pushups.
I dont know what my max was, but I do remember my TL had me do a minimum of 200 PU a day for about 2 weeks. She kept a log, every time I did some (with a witness of E-5 rank or higher...) I was to report to her with said witness so she could write em out. Once or twice to be a smartass I did more than 200
WTF?!?

That those two terms should ever be equated...

Bat saved us from dealing with a lot of crap. I could never serve under a woman (don't be angry, I've already been called a bigot for that one before - boo hoo).
3/75 '93-'95
Operation Uphold Democracy '94
OIF '10
OEF '10/'11
USASOC Chaplain

"Let not him who girds on his armor boast as he who takes it off!" - Ahab, king of Israel
DixieRat
Ranger

Post by DixieRat »

JohnDowland wrote:
31B_Soldier wrote:when I first got to my company, I was that guy who was always screwing up. So I did alot of pushups.
WTF?!?

That those two terms should ever be equated...

Bat saved us from dealing with a lot of crap. I could never serve under a woman (don't be angry, I've already been called a bigot for that one before - boo hoo).
You could if she was riding you like a Brahma bull.

I'll see how many I can get away with. Althogh I may go lookin for a female TL to ride me like a Brahma. Long as she ain't got no strap on. (It ain't like I was in 3rd Bat or nuthin.)
B/1/319th PFA, 82nd Abn Div 6/72-2/75
C/2/75 3/75-4/76
1/84th FA, 9th ID 5/76-8/77
TUSLOG Det 67 9/77-10/78

Tabless Bitch

Return to “About Army Physical Training”