RIP physically fit?

No Snivel Zone. PT - Pushups, Flutterkicks, Running, Roadmarching.
USA1
Ranger

RIP physically fit?

Post by USA1 »

This is my first post, I am a new recruit. I have yet to attend basic but have a 11x option 40. I am physically fit and extremely motivated. I know what I can do and I feel I'm ready for the PT. I wanted to get some numbers on what I should be able to do physicaly. What should I be able to do in push-ups, sit-ups, and running. Just to put me at ease because no matter what I do I never think it's good enough even if it might be. Thank you to any who reply.
freddytunafish

Post by freddytunafish »

I have heard that they want you to at least be able to max the apft.
Glock

Max APFT

Post by Glock »

71 push-ups in 2 mins, 78 sit-ups in 2 mins, and run 2 miles in 13:00 mins. If you can tear these up then you should be fine as far as the physical aspect goes. But if you go over some of the older posts you'll see that it's not only physically challenging but mentally challenging as well.
freddytunafish

Post by freddytunafish »

Glock aka. Cock, you are making the felow mentally weaker with your pussy-footing. I told him the answer and he could have found it without your help.
Glock

Post by Glock »

Freddy, get a grip you dumbass. Just because you were sexually assaulted in juvie doesn't mean you have to take it out on a BB :lol: .
freddytunafish

Post by freddytunafish »

Wow, do you know much about sexuall assault? Your dad is probably a pedophile or maybe your mom. Nevermind, your mother is a whore and you will never be a ranger. You wont even get through airborne. You are a loser. Your mother is a whore. Your father is a pedophile. You are very ugly and stupid. Isn't that what everyone tells you? :D :D :lol:

BTW- If it hasn't sunk in yet, I wasn't joking. Your mother really is a whore.
kduhg

Post by kduhg »

I don't understand why you guys want to hate each other so much. Someday you guys might have to fight alongside each other. You never know.
freddytunafish

Post by freddytunafish »

kduhg wrote:I don't understand why you guys want to hate each other so much. Someday you guys might have to fight alongside each other. You never know.
This coming from a guy who wanted to enlist through the mail.
wannabehooah

Post by wannabehooah »

Ok, now I have to throw in my 2 cents...
You two guys are both making asses of yourselves and you're giving us DEPers who read this forum to actually learn something a bad name. I think it shows severe disrespect to come on here and fill a site meant for RANGERS with this trash. You're wasting an oppurtunity to have your questions aswered by some of the finest people and best soldiers on earth. I just hope you dumb shits haven't ruined it for us DEPers who have some self discipline and descretion.

USA1, to answer your question...
I asked a Ranger I met the same question and he told me that if I could do 80 push-ups, 80 sit-ups, and 5 miles in 35 minutes I would be in good shape for RIP. I think they test you on pull-ups in RIP too. [/quote]
freddytunafish

Post by freddytunafish »

wannabehooah wrote:Ok, now I have to throw in my 2 cents...
You two guys are both making asses of yourselves and you're giving us DEPers who read this forum to actually learn something a bad name. I think it shows severe disrespect to come on here and fill a site meant for RANGERS with this trash. You're wasting an oppurtunity to have your questions aswered by some of the finest people and best soldiers on earth. I just hope you dumb shits haven't ruined it for us DEPers who have some self discipline and descretion.

USA1, to answer your question...
I asked a Ranger I met the same question and he told me that if I could do 80 push-ups, 80 sit-ups, and 5 miles in 35 minutes I would be in good shape for RIP. I think they test you on pull-ups in RIP too.
[/quote]

USA1s question has been answered many times you pussy-footer. I bet you arent even a fucking hardbody. You are a non-hardbody.
Glock

Post by Glock »

Hey wannabehooah, I'm not the one that started off with the attitude.
Glock

Post by Glock »

freddytunafish wrote:USA1s question has been answered many times you pussy-footer. I bet you arent even a fucking hardbody. You are a non-hardbody.
Are you for real? :roll:
freddytunafish

Post by freddytunafish »

You're a non-hardbody and I am challenging you to a "post off".
Ranger
Ranger/Admin

Banned

Post by Ranger »

Freddy Tuna Fish:

I regret to inform you that I have turned your account off, so that you cannot display your avatar, post messages or use the PM system. I have done this as you violated the intellectual property rights of a female bodybuilder and another 'hardbody' image of a man that you posted to this site.

The posting of such copyrighted images violates the intellectual property rights of others and is clearly forbidden by the terms of service you agreed to when you began using this site:
5. You agree not to post any slanderous or threatening material, any materials which violate the intellectual property rights of others, or to use this service to violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.

Return to “About Army Physical Training”