1000 pushup club

No Snivel Zone. PT - Pushups, Flutterkicks, Running, Roadmarching.
Shoobs
Egg

Post by Shoobs »

Maybe be one of the dumbest things I've asked on here, but Ranger Disinfertention are you allowed to get up and walk around and rest. This is not like a APFT where the only rest position is bending the knees right?
I think I know the answer and I know Im gonna get ripped on for this, but I just want to make sure. Thanks,
Shoobs
"Only The Strong Survive"
typeA
Tadpole

Post by typeA »

Yes, you must stay in a front leaning rest for 4 hours.
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Hell yeah....might as well get used to how it'll be in RIP. :twisted: The thing is, I'm not joking. :cry: Now that's the funny part.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Hell yeah! Were they shocked and awed or did they feel set up?
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Excellent. Probably stupid for not realizing it was only 8.333 pushups per minute. How did you approach it. Start out at 15 per minute the first 1/2 hour and then go down to 10 per minute the next half hour until you were smoked/done?

Did you use the full hour to hit 530?
502in62

Post by 502in62 »

Two.
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

502in62 wrote:Two.
HOOOOOOAAAH!!!!!!! :lol:
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
NoNothing

Post by NoNothing »

For some reason I decided to give this a shot. Its saturday night... I started at 11pm. I have been doing nothing but lifting weights the past semester with no running or calisthenics. I have just reached 400 in an hour and 20 minutes. The going is getting tough... I am out of shape but this is a challenge for myself.
BeerForMe

Post by BeerForMe »

uhh shouldnt u be pushin and not typing? cause ur only wasting ur time
502in62

Post by 502in62 »

Three.
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

Just you and me, 502. I,ve been eating right and working out a lot, and I got up to three myself. :lol:
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
502in62

Post by 502in62 »

Slowpoke wrote:Just you and me, 502. I,ve been eating right and working out a lot, and I got up to three myself. :lol:
Slow, don't get over excited now and get hurt. That's not three all at one time. That's one a day for three days. I got a training plan and I'm sticking to it. :)

Return to “About Army Physical Training”