checking in from airborne school

Ground Week, Tower Week, Jump Week.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Sooo, you're in tower week, eh? Pulling them risers down into your chest and crunching your balls, eh? Having some thigh-slapper slam you down with the pulley like you're a sack of flour on a yoyo string?
PaleHorseRider
Tadpole

Post by PaleHorseRider »

yes ranger Spartan, that was yesterday, tomorrow is the 250, which im kind of looking forward to, but at the same time once im up there i'll probably be shakin in my boots. when you're standing at the base, it doesnt look taht big, but you have to remember you can see the towers from virtually anywhere on base. i cant wait to jump next monday though. think im going to spend this weekend with a few buddies at auburn...hear the girl situation is nice there. :twisted:
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

PaleHorseRider wrote:think im going to spend this weekend with a few buddies at auburn...hear the girl situation is nice there. :twisted:
I think you need to hook up with Ranger Saltbitch so you can mow his lawn and buy him a few beers. He may have some good advice for you too.
PaleHorseRider
Tadpole

Post by PaleHorseRider »

Ranger Saltbitch from the auburn area?
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

PaleHorse, I hope you don't hit the steel; because there's nothing that can save you.

Yeah, I live in Auburn. So how 'bout my lawn work? I tell you what...you come to AU and do some of my chores, and I'll smoke your ass for free. I assure you that I don't do a fancy 'slapping and clapping' presentation, but I can introduce you to some physical and mental abuse,er, training that will square you away.

Just trying to get you ready for RIP... :twisted:
PaleHorseRider
Tadpole

Post by PaleHorseRider »

roger that :shock: ..we'll have to see, AU is the place we'd go, seeing as the main reason to go to auburn is the...you got it...WOMEN. the chicks here in columbus are hurting. dunno if we'll be able to get a car for tomorrow though, we'll have to see
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Hey Saltbrother - Can you make sure to get a 'push type' mower for PHR, instead of a fancy electric one? Or, maybe a scythe.
Bell

Post by Bell »

Here ya are again doing the old "roger that" routine. Since when did you become qualified to be a bro? They relax the standards in the military or don't you call people by "sergeant" "corporal" "private" "first sergeant" "lieutenant" "captain" anymore? Most of those guys don't even have a name if they outrank ya. It's yes "corporal" this or right away "sergeant" that.

The rules on this board are lax. But we like to stroke ourselves. So when you address any Ranger on this board it's with "Ranger". Horsy, you can see what we're doing here. Actually it's training these guys to address rank right. You know it. But you forgot already.

Drop.

RLTW
Bell
The Holmchicken
Ranger

Post by The Holmchicken »

roger that ..we'll have to see, AU is the place we'd go, seeing as the main reason to go to auburn is the...you got it...WOMEN. the chicks here in columbus are hurting. dunno if we'll be able to get a car for tomorrow though, we'll have to see
Shiiiiiit homies! We tight now, I ain't even a five jump chump yet, but I can find the chow hall on my own and have even been to the PX. So we're cool, right...? Ranger Saltbitch, if you can, make him cut your grass with an MRE spoon. That's been properly tied down of course. To his neck. With about four inches of piano wire.....Ok, Ok 550 cord.
2/75 97-00

It's not that I'm lazy........it's that I don't care

75th RRA
PaleHorseRider
Tadpole

Post by PaleHorseRider »

sorry bout that Rangers, wont happen again.
The Holmchicken
Ranger

Break a leg tomoorow-whoops, that's only good luck in show buisness. Don't frap in on your first jump. We expect an immediate AAR hotwash ASAP.
2/75 97-00

75th RRA
PaleHorseRider
Tadpole

Post by PaleHorseRider »

roger Ranger Holmchicken, probably be a little nervous tomorrow, probably more about landing than the jump itself.....no i'll probably be nervous bout the jump to, but i'll let everyone know how it went.
The Holmchicken
Ranger

Don't worry, you'll be fine. Just keep your feet and kness together, maintain a tight body position and rememebr to bend your knees a little before you land. DO NOT look at the ground during descent or it's broken leg city. Good luck Airborne!
2/75 97-00

75th RRA
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

You won't be that nervous on the first jump. On the second jump is when you'll be NERVOUS. :twisted:
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn

Return to “About Airborne School”