checking in from airborne school

Ground Week, Tower Week, Jump Week.
PaleHorseRider
Tadpole

checking in from airborne school

Post by PaleHorseRider »

jumped off the 34 foot towers today, a little nerve wracking at first but it was pretty fun. slamming my ass into the ground on a high part of the mound wasnt though. looks like this should be pretty fun, cant wait to jump from a moving plane. iu say that now but im sure ill be nervous while staring out the door.
Carboned114
Tadpole

Post by Carboned114 »

thats good to here. Keep it up airborne :wink:
Freed Y
Tadpole

Post by Freed Y »

good to hear from you, good luck in the rest of your training
PaleHorseRider
Tadpole

Post by PaleHorseRider »

no, not jumping on monday, i just started im still in ground week.
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Remember, Airborne, to always stare at the ground the last 20 feet or so...it'll improve your landing :twisted:

Good luck; hope you don't frap in.
PaleHorseRider
Tadpole

Post by PaleHorseRider »

what is frapping in, i head that term used today and i was like 'what the fuck does that mean'. and i'm to take it that staring at the ground is a bad thing?
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

You should ask your Black Hat...BUDDY, PAL, FRIEND,....

Any dipshit can get into BAC; but I assure you, you are NOT a Ranger yet. Therefore you had better continue to maintain your military bearing while addressing Rangers on this site. Don't even start fucking around with me, badass; or anyone else on here with a Ranger title. You are mere weeks away from your first taste of 'Our World' and I can guarantee you with more assurance than an 'OPT 40' that my pals with make you earn every single day in RIP.

Saltbitch, out.
PaleHorseRider
Tadpole

Post by PaleHorseRider »

there you go Ranger....why do i feel like i've dug my own grave and are standing tip-toe on the very edge?
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Hey, just because you feel someone giving you a nudge towards that big hole to your front, you'd better not fucking quit! It's all in good fun. (or at least you can tell yourself that when the time comes). :cry:

Hahah. :twisted:
PaleHorseRider
Tadpole

Post by PaleHorseRider »

roger, hey i got a question, whats with all the thigh slapping shit during the demonstrations here at airborne...i dunno, it just seems a little gay to me, maybe someone knows about this, oh yeah, and what the hell is frapping in?
The Holmchicken
Ranger

Post by The Holmchicken »

Don't be a little bitch PHR. If your willing to take the HEAT round coming down, then take it like a man. Don't open your mouth unless your willing to stand by your principles. So cough up the fucking info like Ranger Pneves has requested and go on with your merry life.
2/75 97-00

It's not that I'm lazy........it's that I don't care

75th RRA
The Holmchicken
Ranger

By the way, you'll figure uot frapping in when you finally do it or see some else do it. It's a trade secret! :twisted:
2/75 97-00

75th RRA
PaleHorseRider
Tadpole

abn school

Post by PaleHorseRider »

well this week was interesting, elarned a bit, gave me a littel confidence jumping out the 34 foot towers, but now i headed to benning brew pub for a beer or two before bed, i could use one after 2 full days of hit, shift, rotate...kick it up and over......hit, shift, rotate, kick it up and over......hit, shift, rotate....kick it up and over.....etc....etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc.
The Holmchicken
Ranger

benning brew pub???? do they still have that little club, airborne inn or some shit, rieght next to the airborne school?
2/75 97-00

75th RRA
PaleHorseRider
Tadpole

Post by PaleHorseRider »

they have a place called the afterhours club, which is where i am right now. there is a subway here, an arcade, and a bar with a big ass tv, also has internet acess, i spend most my off time here.

Return to “About Airborne School”