101st/75th/82nd???

Ground Week, Tower Week, Jump Week.
Mailman
Tadpole

Post by Mailman »

Mnuts, I feel so sorry for you dumbass!! No sleep, gotta study, work, finals, this is no fuckin excuse. Listen to Ranger Saltbitch, Proud Dad, Ranger Dis or whoever else is trying to square you away!!!! ATTENTION TO DETAIL is the key!!!!
C co 3/75, 3rd Plt
94-97

"I didn't want to hurt them, I only wanted to kill them." -David Berkowitz-
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Re: You got it

Post by Flesh Thorn »

nmuts02 wrote:Thanks Saltbitch, I DO have an option 40. I am not trying to sound like a smart ass, I did not mean that in no way whatsoever. I was hoping to be stationed at Ft. Bragg, or with any lucky at all - Italy. Thank You

Hahaha. At least he didn't just call you Bitch for short :lol: . I'm thinking 197th or Fort Useless for this one .
A Co. 3/75 Ranger Regt. HQ Section Dec 85-June 86.
HSC USAITC June 86-April 88
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

For all you wanna be 13F's here is a little jingle to help you remember your 15 subsequent corrections. My buddy Wayne in 3rd Bat came up with this if I remember right

Oh dont touch my dick please for V D really hurts this man sized rod

Rememebr the ryme and when in AIT all we be made clear!
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
Disinfertention
Ranger/Admin

Post by Disinfertention »

Oh dont touch my dick please for V D really hurts this man sized rod
They taught us something very similiar to that in AIT. Just instead of having "this man sized rod" it was "to me splash repeat". *Shrug* I guess "man sized rod" was too offensive? :roll:
USASOC 2015-2023
HHC 2/75 2012-2015
HHC & Cco 1/75 2010-2012
OCS Cadre 2007-2010
Cco 3/75 2003-2007
Ranger School 09-04
nmuts02
Embryo

RANGER Saltbich

Post by nmuts02 »

I apologize Ranger Saltbitch for neglecting the proper title. I have been doing what has been needed. I have been trying to read everything I could on this site. I know my posts were dumbass quality. I found what I needed and I am reporting to Ft Sill in five days. I apologize if I didnt post much lately, but that usually is a plus. I would like to offer a special thanks to Ranger Saltbitch and Ranger Disinfertion, Ranger Saltbitch kicked my ass into line. Ranger Disinfertion gave me much needed information and gave me a goal. For all of the other Rangers, a thank you. For the pushups (which I did) and for getting my dumbass in line. I will be at Ft. Benning on May 5 for Airborne, so anyone still there look me up, I will be Pfc. Chad Culp, 13f. I will be back in a two days, then gone til I get some Basic/ait/airbone done. Thank you all Rangers!
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

Chad,
You are about to start the wildest ride of your life...Good luck!
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Pfc. Culp-

Stay focused and stay motivated. Don't become complacent. Like Slowpoke suggested, you're embarking on the biggest adventure of your life. Best of luck to you. Now, go "Break a Leg!"

RLTW
EP
PS: Give us a Status Check as soon as you get to a computer...we always like to hear how you guys do when you get there.
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.

Return to “About Airborne School”