Airborne sitrep-marshal

Ground Week, Tower Week, Jump Week.
Anubis
US Army

Airborne sitrep-marshal

Post by Anubis »

Hello Rangers, I have successfully completed my 5 jumps and I will be graduating Airborne school tomorrow. Over the past three weeks a few other RASP buddies of mine from basic training have been going to Smith gym and keeping up on PT. I was glad to have an actual weight room once again. I am unaware at this time if we will be moving to pre-RASP tomorrow or after this coming weekend. I have heard that we will be picked up on Tuesday. Either way is good for me. Until next time Rangers.
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Airborne sitrep-marshal

Post by Jim »

Excellent SITREP! Earn this!
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Congrats Paratrooper.

Get yourself a big boi avatar,perhaps one from tactical.

Keep driving on.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Anubis
US Army

Post by Anubis »

Rangers, I checked into pre-rasp today. The day was full of time hacks, briefings and paperwork. Our first day of PT starts tomorrow. Unless things change we are projected to begin the actual RASP course in September. Arriving at the Ranger compound put a smile on my face, I had finally arrived where I wanted to be for so long. I still have a long road ahead of me and im staying very humble throughout the process. We are going to be offered block leave here in about two weeks, but I think I would rather stay back and stay focused on pt and what I need to do in order to complete rasp. Leave after rasp would be much more rewarding anyway. Roger that Ranger steadfast, I will change my avatar next chance I get. Have a good evening Rangers.
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

Turning down the Bloc Leave and concentrating on your PT is smart! You may too busy shooting people after you get to Battalion to take leave, but that's OK.
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn

Return to “About Airborne School”