Airborne SITREP

Ground Week, Tower Week, Jump Week.
krazy33
Embryo

Airborne SITREP

Post by krazy33 »

Well... all jumps completed without a hitch! Get my wings in the morning! And shipping down range to RASP hold tomrrow right after graduation. Should be interesting, should be fun. I hear the PT is decent at least. Looking forward to that smoking when we arrive! I almost miss "the suck." RASP hold will be anywhere from 1 to 2 months. I'm hoping for 1month. haha. This will more than likely be my last sitrep until novemeber (my projected RASP completion date). We'll see what kind of freetime or privelages RASP hold will have to offer.haha. Well thanks for reading. I'll post sitrep at next opportunity.
11C
Airborne Class 28-11
RASP Class 08-11
3rd Batt. 75th Ranger Regt.
HHC
CharlieRanger1FFV
Ranger

Re: Airborne SITREP

Post by CharlieRanger1FFV »

Congrats on earning your wings, Paratrooper. Now the fun starts . . .now your mission is to compete RASP. Continue the mission & kick ass. Remember, Never, Never Quit!

RLTW!!!
Silencium Mortium

B /1/504 82nd Abn 69 - 70
C co (Ranger) 75th (Abn) Inf, II Corps Rangers, 70 - 71 Viet Nam
12th SFG (A) 76 - 78
75th Ranger Regiment Association, Lifetime Member # 2776
krazy33
Embryo

Re: Airborne SITREP

Post by krazy33 »

Roger that Ranger ZoneIV. Day one wasn't too bad. We had 5 quitters before we even got into our rooms because they just time hacked us to death and smoked us repeatedly in heat index 105. But it ended soon enuogh (only about 3 hrs of smoke) and we were in processed and shook down and then on our merry way for the weekend. So I report back sunday evening and we get started. I'm excited, and ready for the challenge. I will drive on and I will never quit! Thanks for your words.
11C
Airborne Class 28-11
RASP Class 08-11
3rd Batt. 75th Ranger Regt.
HHC

Return to “About Airborne School”