Airborne Article with great pics

Ground Week, Tower Week, Jump Week.
Ripcord
Tadpole

Post by Ripcord »

After reading that winey ass story it made me want to puke cry me a river baby boy in Feb.1970 i went through Jump School with the 42nd Co we were in the old wood open barricks no females good food and we got our ass smoked every day either on the morn. run or in the pt pit ,If you were E-5 or above you broke starch every day ,we didn't bitch or wine because we wanted to be their what this winey bitch forgot is that he asked to go to jump school they didnt beg him to come there.
Proud of What i am and no Regrets AATW
A/2-501 Anb Inf 101st Abn
RVN 1970/1971 Northern I Corps
If You Have Not Made Out A Will Do So now ,SSG H Breifing new Troopers In Viet-Nam
Wakan Tanka Nici Un
Ripcord , Drive on
Daniel_Boone
Paratrooper

Post by Daniel_Boone »

When I went through I''ll never forget the first night. The Blackhats were dropping us for pushups and ranting with headgame comments. We were on our third or fourth set of 10 pushups when one Blackhat says we will be doing this all fucking night until he gets 10 quitters. I got my mind set for a long night because I figured who in the hell would quit so soon into airborne school. No sooner did I think that when we had the 10 quitters. How weak minded can that be? I guess all kinds go through there. I have always believed anyway that airborne school should only be for soldiers who really utilize it for their job, not for just promotion points or a friggin status symbol. Nuff said.
C Co. 3/505 PIR 4/87-10/89
A Co. 1/82nd Avn Reg. 10/89-4/90
C Co. 3/505 PIR 4/90-6/92

"What are you, some kind of deviated prevert?"
Col "Bat" Guano

Return to “About Airborne School”