Ground Week, Tower Week, Jump Week.
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

w108ajo wrote:well i am a good lookin fella, but I know I have what it takes to pass RS, I just need to find the way back to the BAC
Let me assure you that you are embarking on a journey where you will be in competition with all your peers. I expect that you will get another shot at BAC. If you learned your lesson, you may progress. However just remember that as a Lieutenant of Infantry, your prime mission is to lead men in combat. You only have one opportunity to get that right.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
Draco
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Draco »

well i am a good lookin fella, but I know I have what it takes to pass RS, I just need to find the way back to the BAC
WTF...what does one have to do with the other? (Otherwise known as a mutually exclusive premise... :roll: )

Rangers Bugsy and Jim (both BTDT soldiers) have given you pearls of wisdom. My advise is to read and heed.

We had a stud quit between Mountain and Florida phase. A real stud, but he mentally lost it. As has been said before, once you quit, you will probably quit again.

Most people never really know the real 'themselves' until the stress and pain level is cranked up. (The series Firefly had an excellent episode on this same concept....) And if you quit ABN school, maybe a job that includes, "Would you like fries with that?" is more to your aptitude. Harsh assessment? Sue me...
1/10th SFG(A) Bad Toelz, FRG 85-88
Co. G/143rd INF (LRRS) 89-91
Rgr Class 6-92
Jack of all trades 92-present

"Hope and pray that you'll never need me,
But rest assured I will not let you down.
I'll walk beside you but you may not see me,
The strongest among you may not wear a crown." 3DD
Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

Draco wrote:
well i am a good lookin fella, but I know I have what it takes to pass RS, I just need to find the way back to the BAC
WTF...what does one have to do with the other? (Otherwise known as a mutually exclusive premise... :roll: )

Rangers Bugsy and Jim (both BTDT soldiers) have given you pearls of wisdom. My advise is to read and heed.

We had a stud quit between Mountain and Florida phase. A real stud, but he mentally lost it. As has been said before, once you quit, you will probably quit again.

Most people never really know the real 'themselves' until the stress and pain level is cranked up. (The series Firefly had an excellent episode on this same concept....) And if you quit ABN school, maybe a job that includes, "Would you like fries with that?" is more to your aptitude. Harsh assessment? Sue me...
I'd listen to Ranger Draco if you don't want to listen to me. Its been a while since I got out but we used to have a common term for folks like yourself sir.

SLUG :evil:
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
w108ajo
Embryo

Post by w108ajo »

deleted
Last edited by w108ajo on February 24th, 2008, 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

This might help you get to where you need to go Sir, with just five easy steps to follow.

Good luck, you'll need it. Make sure to take notes. You can thank me later 8)

Pearl of Wisdom <---clicky here
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

Draco wrote:

Wbanjo or whatever the fuck.
You have made at least two idiot posts and you have made them in the worst possible place on the internet.

You should have shut the fuck up half an hour prior to your first fucking post.

SB is right. You'll get another chance. Unfortunately for you about a half-dozen members here are that second chance.

My advice to you is literal.

Shut the fuck up.

Dr Phil doesn't have a fucking Tab...take your passive/regret bullshit to him.

Make this username disappear and never again make yourself known us as this...fucking person again.
Make certain that you don't make the mistake of pointing yourself out to us as this wanker when you get to Benning.

Ignore my advice if you like and your chances will be shit.

Get the fuck out of here and re-invent yourself and post again when you get your shit.

Don't fucking worry about getting advice here. If you get commisioned and your lady-like ass makes it through jump school, believe me you'll get some fucking spoon-fed mentorship. Consider that a promise.
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

And with that I'm going to close the thread....
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg

Return to “About Airborne School”