sitrep...mission failed.

Ground Week, Tower Week, Jump Week.
Currahee 3-4
Tadpole

Post by Currahee 3-4 »

Wannabe,hopefully everything works out and you can continue on your quest.Ranger Bell made a good point,they send recruiting teams looking for volunteers to Korea.It can be a great growing up spot for soldiers and can produce soldiers that the would like to have in their ranks.If you are still interested just ask around and keep your ears open.

It wont be easy and you need to be aggressive in your quest.

Good Luck.
A co 1/506th 91-92
1/327,2/327 92-94

From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

Hey bud Rangering is still an option after Korea. Don't let this little set back deter yoiu from your goals. There is a reason for everything. :wink:
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
rangercamaro
Ranger

Post by rangercamaro »

Rehab that shit!!! Motrin and Post gym!!! stretch, strengthen and remain motivated. This is but a speed bump in your road, treat it as such and overcome it! Good luck!
Bco 1/75 2nd plt Wpn Sqd 89-93
HHC 1/75 Bn Armorer 93-94 (after cookoff)
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

w6 wrote:What's with the "gay"pics on the DEPers posts?

HAhah, I know that asking this is a fucking invitation for you men to put something stupid on mine.
If you do, i'd rather be porking farm animals than be associated with ass pirates. I actually like sheep, they are better than women, but they can't fucking dance.
Are you for real? :shock:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

w6 wrote:What's with the "gay"pics on the DEPers posts?

HAhah, I know that asking this is a fucking invitation for you men to put something stupid on mine.
If you do, i'd rather be porking farm animals than be associated with ass pirates. I actually like sheep, they are better than women, but they can't fucking dance.
Your post has nothing to do with Airborne School. Keep your comments to yourself. The DEP pic's are hetero macho men, not gay as you describe. Quit hijacking a thread you are not adding too.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4

Return to “About Airborne School”