Jump week anecdote

Ground Week, Tower Week, Jump Week.
deleon275
Ranger

Post by deleon275 »

Here we go :roll:
"When you look at this final agreement that we came to with the White House, I got 98 percent of what I wanted. I’m pretty happy." John Boehner

''If we took away the minimum wage — if conceivably it was gone — we could potentially virtually wipe out unemployment completely because we would be able to offer jobs at whatever level.''
JMK SF G-2
Tadpole

Post by JMK SF G-2 »

What a tool. :?
And God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death. Neither sorrow, nor crying. Neither shall there be any more brain; for the former things are passed away. - Revelations
Towedjmpr
Paratrooper

Post by Towedjmpr »

1) If you can't take being called a dumb ass without fucking crying about it then you will not last in the Ranger community. You will find yourself back in leg land with a fucking quickness.

2) Pull back, regroup and think about your words before vomiting on the keyboard again.

3) If I may Ranger KH, SHUT THE FUCK UP!

4) If you had ignored the comments and replies made early in your post you would have been in a much better position now. Learn from your mistakes.
"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."

-- Dave Barry
centermass
Ranger Admin/RIP Ranger

Post by centermass »

airbornepog wrote:live and learn right?

airbornepog wrote:I am a complete and utter dumbass to the maximus. I am an oxygen thief and a complete waste of time. I enjoy doing the wrong things for my own selfish reasons, including pissing off everyone here. I am truly a living, breathing, walking, talking, integrity violation just waiting to happen. Please smoke me.

:lol: :lol:
RS 8-81
Mentor to Rock2/75
US Army Retired 1977-1999

Remember, always be yourself....unless you're Batman. In that case, be Batman.
ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

Haha, Motherfucker. That's what you get for knowingly doing the wrong thing.
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

"Parole officer says I gotta upgrade, or he won't give me back my stabbin' knife!"~Roberto
VAK
USAF Veteran

Post by VAK »

Remember in your intro when I said you where a puss... Do you now get it? Although, I didn't know ou were this much of a whiney bitch at that time. Hopefully, you can get yourself picked up from this thread and clean up your act to become a productive member of the site.
"Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
(Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe)

Mentor to those who would seek to be CAS God's

Return to “About Airborne School”