Introduction - Giorgi

Who are you? What is your age/education level? Clearly state the purpose of your visit. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.

Moderator: Site Admin

tvpgio
Egg

Introduction - Giorgi

Post by tvpgio »

Hello, I'm 17 years old enlisting with a 68w contract and I'll be shipping out this year july, unfortunately no slots were open for option 4 or 40 for my MOS. I'm here to learn more about the regiment and better my self before shipping out.
BlueLiner
Ranger/Admin

Re: Introduction - Giorgi

Post by BlueLiner »

Giorgi, welcome to the forum. Even though you did not get an Option 4 or an Option 40, there will be opportunities to pick up a contract once you are in BCT/AIT. For now however, tell us about yourself. Why do you want to be a Ranger, and what is what your PT looking like? Be sure to read the stickies.

RLTW!
RASP 7-19
RS 9-20
Mentee to Ranger Slowpoke
"Get that lumber in his teeth! Let 'em know you're there!" - Reggie Dunlop
PUT ON THE FOIL!
tvpgio
Egg

Post by tvpgio »

BlueLiner wrote: October 12th, 2022, 5:17 pm Giorgi, welcome to the forum. Even though you did not get an Option 4 or an Option 40, there will be opportunities to pick up a contract once you are in BCT/AIT. For now however, tell us about yourself. Why do you want to be a Ranger, and what is what your PT looking like? Be sure to read the stickies.

RLTW!
Hello, I came to the United states seven years ago from the country of Georgia, now that I'm wrapping up school I realize that the academic world isn't for me, I mainly want to join the Ranger regiment because I want to be with people who will push me to be the best version of my self, I want to be in a group where everyone trusts each-other completely and integrity is held to a high value. And I am sure that the 75th Ranger regiment is for me. I haven't done a full APFT yet but I max my pushups at around 30 a minute, I know I still have a long way to go but I've been working since I did my physical and I've seen some major improvement.
BlueLiner
Ranger/Admin

Post by BlueLiner »

Giorgi, that's a pretty interesting background. There are numerous threads on the forum that will help you be successful in PT, read them!
RASP 7-19
RS 9-20
Mentee to Ranger Slowpoke
"Get that lumber in his teeth! Let 'em know you're there!" - Reggie Dunlop
PUT ON THE FOIL!

Return to “Introductions - Future Soldiers and Other Civilians”