11B Option 40 new requirements

Who are you? What is your age/education level? Clearly state the purpose of your visit. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.

Moderator: Site Admin

Calypso
Egg

11B Option 40 new requirements

Post by Calypso »

Good afternoon

I'm interested in an Option 40 11X contract, I've always wanted to join the 75th Ranger Regiment. A little about myself, I'm a transsexual (female to male), atheist, Islamic, gay furry. I'm currently in the process of changing my name from Jessica Denton to James. So when you reply to me you will call me James, if you fail to do so I will contact your commander and have you RFS'd.

I've always wanted to show the heterosexual Christian males in the Army (particularly the 75th) whose boss and make them submit to me now that the our kind has done away with the evil CIS scum that oppressed all in the military. An Army man oppressed me once because he held a door open for me, I never forgot this and made it a point in my life to join and get revenge.

Anyway, I digress, I hope to make E-8 in 4 years because I'm an oppressed minority (I'm a trans-race, transsexual, Islamic, atheist, vegetarian, gay, furry) maybe a bit faster if I show up to work drunk the suck the 1SG's dick.

I won't have to deploy into combat will I? Because I don't want to die for some evil heterosexual Christian white male scum. I also have some transvestite friends who also expressed interest in joining, the sooner we purge the Army of heterosexual Christian whites the better!

Serving our gay/pro black country will make my 3 mothers so very proud!

LGBT LTW!
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Re: 11B Option 40 new requirements

Post by cams »

Welcome back. Been a long time. Where the fuck you been hiding you old redneck scallywagger.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

At least you aren't a Tanker.
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
johnjohnson1957
Ranger

Post by johnjohnson1957 »

Calypso, I don't think DoD lifted the ban on Fuzzies but if you will just keep that that little proclivity under you hat I am sure you can get a Option 40 11X contract and a slot in the 75th. I am not familiar with the character of the various Batts but I am sure someone will be along to advise you as to which you should be striving for. BTW, E-8 in 4 years should be no problem for such an overachiever as yourself.
Army AD medic: FAMC, 2/5 FA, 97 Gen Hosp, AFRC Berchtesgaden, 28 CSH; 1975-1980
Army Guard/Reserve: 1/410 Inf, 209 Med Clr Co, 12th SF: 1982-1988
USAF AD: 1988-2003; Retired
RS 10-81
IntelToad
Ranger

Post by IntelToad »

Calypso wrote:Good afternoon

Anyway, I digress, I hope to make E-8 in 4 years because I'm an oppressed minority (I'm a trans-race, transsexual, Islamic, atheist, vegetarian, gay, furry) maybe a bit faster if I show up to work drunk the suck the 1SG's dick.

LGBT LTW!
E-8 ? Why limit yourself ?

Shit, that's Air Force O-10. See AFI 36-2501, Officer Promotions and Selective Continuation.
S-2, HQ 75th, 1985-1987

Return to “Introductions - Future Soldiers and Other Civilians”