Introduction-Juan

Who are you? What is your age/education level? Clearly state the purpose of your visit. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.

Moderator: Site Admin

cams
Ranger/Moderator

Re: Introduction-Juan

Post by cams »

ricanman wrote:RANGERS, a little random but I met a few option 40's and some Ranger wannabe's on a social app and referred them all to this site and warned them on the ATD and intros. The site should be getting some new members soon hopefully.
Fixed it for you. Again. 50 elevated P/U's. 25 diamond and 25 wide. Now. I'm assuming by ATD you meant attention to detail? Take your own goddamn advice. Then just drop and knock them out.

If your introduction thread is more than 2 pages long and you haven't done anything yet (yours is 4) you're fucking wrong and you're fucking around like teenagers on goddamned FB.

Square your shit away now, this isn't a fucking playground. There's a hundred things you need to be doing other than running your suck here or elsewhere. Study, PT, keep your nose clean and limit the drivel that escapes your goddamned blow hole.

This goes for all of you other fucking Newbs here too. The only reason you're here is to learn.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

I'm pleased to see that you have followed Cam's directive; also pleased to see you have been on the site recently. Never, never quit!
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Good to see you can follow simple instruction, re: my last post to you two weeks ago.

This is exactly why I was hitting you so hard on studying and paying attention to detail instead of fucking around. That one point cost you something. Thankfully it wasn't a life. Stay and learn. Your options are not gone. Regiment will always be there, waiting for those that want to live her life.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

ricanman wrote:I was pretty upset seeing as how now my hopes of getting a contract or obtaining a slot in OSUT was my goal. I won't self pity myself, as despite studying hard I did not meet the standard even if it was one point and just like here failure to meet standards is un-acceptable in Ranger Regiment. I am going to dust myself off obtain an Option 4 contract and be do my utmost to excel all the way through BCT and Infantry OSUT until I get my chance. I still hope to continue to learn much from this site and take away from the great men who run Army Ranger.com swell as push myself to excel in PT and beyond. I'll be honest its a bit dis-heartining at first but I am more determined then ever to charge at my dream in serving with the 75th Ranger Regiment. I am not sure if I should keep updating my progress or just come back once I have put in my packet for RASP in the future. Either way I will stay active reading and learning from posts and etc as well as refer people to the site.
Remember that to your recruiter, you are just a quota that he has to fill. To you, on the other hand, this is your life you are dealing with. Never, never quit!
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
Grim666
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Grim666 »

As Ranger Jim has said this is your life. I would not take your recruiter's word for it. Is this your first time taking the ASVAB? If so I am pretty sure you can retake it you just need to wait I believe it is at least 30 days. If this was a retake then it is 6 months. Something I would look into.
Graduated RASP Class 09-12
Successful Mentee to Ranger The Sleepy Doc
75th Ranger Regiment, RSTB 2013 - 2016
528th SOSB, SOMEDD 2016 - ????

Return to “Introductions - Future Soldiers and Other Civilians”