Intro - Brian

Who are you? What is your age/education level? Clearly state the purpose of your visit. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.

Moderator: Site Admin

Brian C
Egg

Intro - Brian

Post by Brian C »

Hello all, my name is Brian, I'm 29 years old, and am a cop in a larger department. I came across this site searching for workouts and looking into the RAW PT program. Just looking to read and add in wherever I can, which around here, probably won't be very much. I was never in the military. I graduated high school, then college with a BS in criminology, and have worked for my current department since. I've spent some time working in patrol, narcotics, and different fugitive units on my department.
rangerjd
Ranger

Re: Intro - Brian

Post by rangerjd »

Welcome to the site Brian, there are a lot of members on this site that are Law Enforcement Officers and we always appreciate our brothers who walk the Thin Blue Line. Thanks for your service and for what you do. Hope to here more from you. RLTW
Ranger Class 8-82
C Co 2/75 80-83-HCMTC 83-85
Drill Sgt 85-87-Sapper Instructor 87-89
A Co 2/75 89-90-G3 I Corps 90-91
I Corps LRSC 91-93-7th RTB RI 94-95
Retired 95
"I'd rather spend 10 seconds in the saddle, than a life time of watching from the stands." Chris Ledoux
CharlieRanger1FFV
Ranger

Post by CharlieRanger1FFV »

Welcome to the site Brian, I have to echo what rangerjd said . We appreciate the job that the police officers do!

RLTW!!!
Silencium Mortium

B /1/504 82nd Abn 69 - 70
C co (Ranger) 75th (Abn) Inf, II Corps Rangers, 70 - 71 Viet Nam
12th SFG (A) 76 - 78
75th Ranger Regiment Association, Lifetime Member # 2776
RMP-RLTW
Ranger

Post by RMP-RLTW »

Welcome. Where are you and why are you interested in joining this sight? Do you have plans to join the army?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
B co.3/75 99-02
OEF Vet
Mala Malis Facimus
Brian C
Egg

Post by Brian C »

Thank you everyone.

I am located in the Dallas metroplex, and do not have plans of joining the military. I came across this site researching new workouts, and reading more into the Ranger RAW PT program. I figured this would be a good place I could read and learn something.

Return to “Introductions - Future Soldiers and Other Civilians”