Introduction-justadrii

Who are you? What is your age/education level? Clearly state the purpose of your visit. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.

Moderator: Site Admin

Justadrii
Embryo

Introduction-justadrii

Post by Justadrii »

Hello all!

My name is Adriana A (edited for PERSEC) 21 year old mama to a beautiful baby boy who just turned three July 1st. I have always loved the military the pressure it puts on one mentally and physically, I will become a 68w when I finish my degree in criminal Justice. Reason for joining this site is because I'm currently dating someone who claims to had been Ranger and was seeing if anyone could help me out to see how truthful it is.
rangerjd
Ranger

Re: Introduction-justadrii

Post by rangerjd »

Welcome, you need to remove your full name from your intro. If you could see his DD 214 you would probably get the answer you need. Does he claim to have been a member of the 75th Ranger Regiment or is he a graduate of Ranger School?
Ranger Class 8-82
C Co 2/75 80-83-HCMTC 83-85
Drill Sgt 85-87-Sapper Instructor 87-89
A Co 2/75 89-90-G3 I Corps 90-91
I Corps LRSC 91-93-7th RTB RI 94-95
Retired 95
"I'd rather spend 10 seconds in the saddle, than a life time of watching from the stands." Chris Ledoux
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

Justadrii wrote:Hello all!
My name is Adriana A (edited for PERSEC) 21 year old mama to a beautiful baby boy who just turned three July 1st. I have always loved the military the pressure it puts on one mentally and physically, I will become a 68w when I finish my degree in criminal Justice. Reason for joining this site is because I'm currently dating someone who claims to had been Ranger and was seeing if anyone could help me out to see how truthful it is.
Welcome Adriana. I took the liberty to edit your post to ensure Personnel Security (PERSEC). Please tell us more about yourself. Most of the questions you might have can be addressed by using the search feature, located on the top right of this page. Please read the FAQs, as well as select stickies and threads. This is not like most websites. Everyone who has Ranger on his avatar either served in a Ranger unit or is a graduate of the Ranger Course.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
Justadrii
Embryo

Post by Justadrii »

Jim wrote:
Justadrii wrote:Hello all!
Welcome Adriana. I took the liberty to edit your post to ensure Personnel Security (PERSEC). Please tell us more about yourself. Most of the questions you might have can be addressed by using the search feature, located on the top right of this page. Please read the FAQs, as well as select stickies and threads. This is not like most websites. Everyone who has Ranger on his avatar either served in a Ranger unit or is a graduate of the Ranger Course.
Honestly he doesn't really talk about it when he came up from Texas his family said he had NOTHING no money no wallet no documents. He said he has a 10 year old daughter that not even his family has met who lives in Florida with the mother. But the way his brother talks is like something bad happened in Texas but only he knows what it is. I feel like I'm dating a serial killer lol. He wouldn't even tell me his birthday I had to look at his recent hospital papers. I've tried searching his full name and birthday and home town and there are no public records. I've even tried all three states he has been in and I get nothing. He has been arrested before, shouldn't there be some records!?
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

And why are you with him? That's rhetorical.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
Justadrii
Embryo

Post by Justadrii »

KW Driver wrote:And why are you with him? That's rhetorical.
Well thus whole ranger news is new to me. I knew about him being in military, it wasn't until yesterday that he mentioned ranger.
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

This story sounds familiar to me. Locations, arrests, hospitals. PM me his name.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
rangerjd
Ranger

Post by rangerjd »

I have four daughters ranging in age from 19 to 33, if you were my daughter I would tell you to run and never look back. This guy sounds like nothing but bad news.
Ranger Class 8-82
C Co 2/75 80-83-HCMTC 83-85
Drill Sgt 85-87-Sapper Instructor 87-89
A Co 2/75 89-90-G3 I Corps 90-91
I Corps LRSC 91-93-7th RTB RI 94-95
Retired 95
"I'd rather spend 10 seconds in the saddle, than a life time of watching from the stands." Chris Ledoux
Justadrii
Embryo

Post by Justadrii »

rangerjd wrote:I have four daughters ranging in age from 19 to 33, if you were my daughter I would tell you to run and never look back. This guy sounds like nothing but bad news.
I finally ended it but I still want to know...just because I'm close to his family and all.
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

PM received. This is not the same guy I knew of. Very similar situation and locations, unless he's going by a different name it's not him.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
IEDmagnet
US Army Veteran

Post by IEDmagnet »

I have one, and I agree with these Gentlemen. Break contact.

Sent from my iPhone using rocks and sticks.
A/3/505 PIR, 82nd 96-98
B/2/121 Inf, 48th BCT Iraq 05-06
B/1/118 Inf, 218th BCT Afghan 07

I'm not stupid, I'm crazy...there is a difference.
Justadrii
Embryo

Post by Justadrii »

IEDmagnet wrote:I have one, and I agree with these Gentlemen. Break contact.

Sent from my iPhone using rocks and sticks.
Oh I did but I'm still curious as to whether there is a way to find out more info on him ha-ha.

Return to “Introductions - Future Soldiers and Other Civilians”