25c MOS

Who are you? What is your age/education level? Clearly state the purpose of your visit. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.

Moderator: Site Admin

Melvin31013
BANNED

25c MOS

Post by Melvin31013 »

Hi, my name is Melvin and I will be joining the military soon :D . It has been my dream ever since I was 4 years of age. My father is a Vietnam vet. He told me about his stories with the military and I fell in love with it. I'm also gonna join the regiment too. I just need help and guidance. I want the MOS of 25c, but I wanna make sure I get to fight. I wanna fight with my brothers, for them, for my family, for my country. Not be behind a desk, typing or something. I wanna make a difference. Can anyone please help?
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: 25c MOS

Post by Jim »

Melvin31013 wrote:Hi, my name is Melvin and I will be joining the military soon :D . It has been my dream ever since I was 4 years of age. My father is a Vietnam vet. He told me about his stories with the military and I fell in love with it. I'm also gonna join the regiment too. I just need help and guidance. I want the MOS of 25c, but I wanna make sure I get to fight. I wanna fight with my brothers, for them, for my family, for my country. Not be behind a desk, typing or something. I wanna make a difference. Can anyone please help?
Welcome Mevlin, If you truly want to earn a place in the 75th Ranger Regiment, you came to the right site. We at armyranger.com take a great deal of pride in the young men who pass through here on their life journey. Please tell us more about yourself. Where are you from? Most of the questions you might have can be addressed by using the search feature, located on the top right of this page. Please read the FAQs, as well as select stickies and threads. Please conduct a self-administered PT test to include pull-ups, and post the results on this thread within the next 72 hours.. Have you contacted a recruiter? Never, never quit!
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

Well, he has not been back since 2 June, so I guess he blew off this task. Obviously, this is not a priority.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Welcome Melvin31013, how old are you & if you are still in school what grade are in. Thank your father for his service to our country. Ask him for me what unit & years he was in Vietnam. We have about 1/2 dozen around as time passes.
You keep typing one word incorrectly, "wanna" as in wanna be". Type it correctly, as in want to. I checked twice but see you didn't use the word Ranger, so up front let me say always capitalize the "R" in Ranger. Guess that's about it for now. I'll be watching as you progress.

Melvin31013 wrote:Hi, my name is Melvin and I will be joining the military soon :D . It has been my dream ever since I was 4 years of age. My father is a Vietnam vet. He told me about his stories with the military and I fell in love with it. I'm also gonna join the regiment too. I just need help and guidance. I want the MOS of 25c, but I wanna make sure I get to fight. I wanna fight with my brothers, for them, for my family, for my country. Not be behind a desk, typing or something. I wanna make a difference. Can anyone please help?
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Melvin31013
BANNED

Post by Melvin31013 »

I'm 17 years old in the 11th grade. I want to be in the 75th Ranger Regiment. I was thinking about being a 25c but I want trigger time. Will I see combat ?
Melvin31013
BANNED

Post by Melvin31013 »

By the way, Jim I'm not here for the PT test. I've done that, and I also work out at home to better myself, my mind, and my body. I'm just here for information. It wasn't a mandatory task. It was optional.
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

If you want to stay here, and possibly learn something, you'd be best served to reread the rules and behaviors we expect from those wishing to become Rangers.

Somehow though..... I don't think you will adapt to our standards.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

How old is your father?
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Melvin31013 wrote:By the way, Jim I'm not here for the PT test. I've done that, and I also work out at home to better myself, my mind, and my body. I'm just here for information. It wasn't a mandatory task. It was optional.
Wrong answer, proper answer was to put down your APFT #'s in a timely fashion & to answer ALL Rangers respectfully. If you do not adhere to OUR Rules you can diddly bop out of here. You can read our sign atop forum with brown background - online since 1999 - for Rangers, by Rangers. We are not google - the payment we receive is you following our Rules - you disrespecting and blowing off Ranger Jim makes me angry. Until you politely apologize to Ranger Jim with at least addressing him properly and you doing 25 push ups + 1,(for the Airborne Ranger in the Sky) before any other post you can leave voluntarily or we'll kick you out. Proper answer is Roger, Ranger Jim bla bla bla. Are we clear? No response to me required just nod your head to the affirmative to this Ranger.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Melvin31013
BANNED

Post by Melvin31013 »

Ah my father is deceased. He was pretty old. 80 years old. Here's my apologies for those that have a problem with the way you think I've been. (My in proper English) I'm going to the regiment. I will make it. I'm no badass. Nor do I think I am one. So m not doing 25 push ups because fuck that shit. I'm gonna do 45. That's my max, then I will do 60 sit ups, jog 6 miles. Jump rope for an hour. I came here for information. Not to put my personal fitness online. I don't have to adapt to your online standards, face to face I'm willing to adapt. In person I'm willing to adapt. In combat I'm willing to adapt. Online no way. So thank you but also no thank you. You helped me solve nothing. I've gotten my answers other places so I "voluntarily leave " or maybe you should kick me out? Who knows? So thank you
Melvin31013
BANNED

Post by Melvin31013 »

So don't flip out your boots, and get all upset because you believe I've disrespect ya buddy. I'm not the Internet type. I don't like my information on a place that I can't control it. Just because you're becoming the Hulk and raging out that I'm not following Ranger standards online. You're supposed to be here to help, not tell me I'm supposed to fully soldiered up on the INTERNET! some kids and teens are here because they envy you. Help them not control them. Become their friends and actually get to know them. I'm a rebel an outsider, but I have the will to stand up and actually say no.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Your done sonny, you said your piece as I said mine.

Do I hear a kawoosh. I'm done.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

We all have a new kicking toy - I left him wide open. I want to hear more of his crybaby bull I may give him the Gerber baby avatar after he's gone. I want visitor's to read his rants.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

AMF.
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space

Return to “Introductions - Future Soldiers and Other Civilians”