My introduction into the Army Ranger world.

Who are you? What is your age/education level? Clearly state the purpose of your visit. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.

Moderator: Site Admin

Bushwack
US Army Veteran - Ranger Parent

Re: My introduction into the Army Ranger world.

Post by Bushwack »

No film. You just kicked over a hornets nest. Do you think Rangers are stupid? As a member here used to say "Shut the fuck up"

Bushwack back in my lane.
SP6/SSG, B 5/6 ADA 76-79; 95th Svc Co 80-82; 523 Maint. Co. 82-84
Proud of him and those like him.
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

Here's what I want you to do. Don't post again. Join the Army, do whatever it is that's necessary to actually accomplish something, then come back here and re-read this thread.

It's kinda hard to kick yourself in the balls, but if you follow my advice you'll want to.
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
fatboy
Ranger

Post by fatboy »

offsetshot wrote:So should I film myself doing this?

Asshole? Cock sucker? Mother fucker? What, are drinking buddies now? Who the fuck are you coming in here and shitting in our living room? You had better figure out who the fuck is addressing you and reply to them properly. This place has rules for reason. Follow them or get the fuck out.

It really is that simple.
RS 07 and 08-01 (I took the long tour in Florida)

1-508 ABCT
1-327IN
101st Pathfinder DS1
Iraqi Freedom 03-04, 05-06, 07-08
offsetshot
BANNED

Post by offsetshot »

fatboy wrote:
offsetshot wrote:So should I film myself doing this?

Asshole? Cock sucker? Mother fucker? What, are drinking buddies now? Who the fuck are you coming in here and shitting in our living room? You had better figure out who the fuck is addressing you and reply to them properly. This place has rules for reason. Follow them or get the fuck out.

It really is that simple.
Yes Ranger fatboy.
Never give up.
centermass
Ranger Admin/RIP Ranger

Post by centermass »

**Read more, post less**

The only reason I haven't kicked you to the curb yet and you're still here is you've come from a shitty set of circumstances and made some fucked up decisions over the years.

You came here (According to you) to "Regain some honor" hopefully in the attempt of making yourself a better person and a productive member of society.

This site is filled with invaluable resources that could help you immensely should you choose to conduct yourself accordingly.

So, I'm only going to say this once - one more smartass remark or meaningless post, you're gone. No if's and's or but's.

RLTW,

CM
RS 8-81
Mentor to Rock2/75
US Army Retired 1977-1999

Remember, always be yourself....unless you're Batman. In that case, be Batman.
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

Bunch of haters the, lot of you.

Thanks for the laughs tough guy.

I'm not even going back to read it but 6 odd convictions? Good luck getting all the moral waivers.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
Hammer9
Embryo

Post by Hammer9 »

I hope I'm in my lane here...

He's a liar and a quitter. I offered to help him train up, because I'm pursuing a spot in Regiment in the future, and I guess that was too much for him. He talked a big game, but after making me wait all morning to go rucking I got a "hey bro, turns out I don't want to be in the army after all" message.

I don't know why I expected any more from someone who went to my high school...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"Let the blood of the infantry flow through your veins,or the blood of the infantry will be on your hands."
-GEN John A. Wickham, Jr.
rangertough
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rangertough »

Hammer9 wrote:I hope I'm in my lane here...

He's a liar and a quitter. I offered to help him train up, because I'm pursuing a spot in Regiment in the future, and I guess that was too much for him. He talked a big game, but after making me wait all morning to go rucking I got a "hey bro, turns out I don't want to be in the army after all" message.

You're not in your lane. However, the occasional weave (in this case) is acceptable.

Don't make it a habit. You don't have the experience to know the right time or nearly enough ass to survive the kicking of said ass.
Rangertough
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
C CO/HHC 2/75 '93-97, Bragg '97-'99, HHC/C CO/A CO 2/75 99'-'01 RS 8-94.
offsetshot
BANNED

Post by offsetshot »

Alright buddy, It's my introduction and this bullshit will not be on it, you are a liar.
You have no idea what my pt scores are, qed I am not technically a liar. But between me and you since you know me so fuckin well my PT scores are true. What kind of an idiot would lie about fuckin pt scores anyways?
Integrity fuckin violation to fullest your an idiot learn to fuckin read and quit cryin about shit that's not true you can take your "help" and shove it up your ass. Sounded like you needed help on your pt anyways... hm well lets touch down on this... you fuckin do! obviously why would you come to me and say "hey your pt scores are re-fucking-diculous but can I make them better even tho you are completely squared?
Your a douche bag and fucking dumbass don't come to me and ask to "hang out" or "ruck" like we're fuckin old high school buddies again. You have no idea no experience and I'm not surprised every kid I went to high school with is a little bitch.
Your not my friend you can properly EAD.
Never give up.
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

Offsetshot, Does this childish tantrum indicate an immaturity on your part?
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
rangertough
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rangertough »

offsetshot wrote:

Alright buddy, It's my introduction and this bullshit will not be on it, you are a liar.
You have no idea what my pt scores are, qed I am not technically a liar. But between me and you since you know me so fuckin well my PT scores are true. What kind of an idiot would lie about fuckin pt scores anyways?
Integrity fuckin violation to fullest your an idiot learn to fuckin read and quit cryin about shit that's not true you can take your "help" and shove it up your ass. Sounded like you needed help on your pt anyways... hm well lets touch down on this... you fuckin do! obviously why would you come to me and say "hey your pt scores are re-fucking-diculous but can I make them better even tho you are completely squared?
Your a douche bag and fucking dumbass don't come to me and ask to "hang out" or "ruck" like we're fuckin old high school buddies again. You have no idea no experience and I'm not surprised every kid I went to high school with is a little bitch.
Your not my friend you can properly EAD.
I'm inclined to think you're the kind of idiot that would lie on his PT scores.

You evidently can't let your actions speak for you. Another outburst like this and I'll bounce you. This is your only warning.
Rangertough
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
C CO/HHC 2/75 '93-97, Bragg '97-'99, HHC/C CO/A CO 2/75 99'-'01 RS 8-94.
fatboy
Ranger

Post by fatboy »

Offset, have you learned literally nothing from every time you have replied with a chip on your shoulder?
I'll spell it out plainly for you: The replies you have given after getting a mild reprimand are fucking absurd. You post outlandish claims and expect us to believe them. What you fail to realize is that the Rangers that are addressing you have actually done the things that you claim to do. They know what it takes to accomplish those tasks. And it isn't being an internet wannabe commando spouting shit off from behind a keyboard.
I get the fact that you have claimed to have a shitty childhood filled with a lack of proper upbringing, but no one here gives one single rusty fuck about that. All you have shown is an inability to man up and take responsibility for your own actions.
Get your head right and your shit straight. You are rapidly running out of value for the members of this board.
RS 07 and 08-01 (I took the long tour in Florida)

1-508 ABCT
1-327IN
101st Pathfinder DS1
Iraqi Freedom 03-04, 05-06, 07-08
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Just ban him and be done with it. Good riddance. He's been shown enough patience and with his record Regiment won't touch him anyways. We're getting soft with this kind of bullshit.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant

Return to “Introductions - Future Soldiers and Other Civilians”