Introduction - Joseph

Who are you? What is your age/education level? Clearly state the purpose of your visit. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.

Moderator: Site Admin

Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Introduction - Joseph

Post by Jim »

Yossef wrote:Rangers it's official. I've signed my contract and was swore my oath on Tuesday; it was definitely a proud moment. Met another Option 40 guy at MEPS who was similarly serious and had no tolerance for the bullshit shenanigans other many others there. Many treated it like a field trip or some fun adventure while we made sure we were squared away, were everywhere we needed to be early and hit the sack early in the evening to get plenty of sleep. Even though it was MEPS and it wasn't anything hard it was a good feeling like I want to spend time with serious guys like myself who want to improve ourselves in every way possible. Honestly I wish I was shipping out now, another semester of work and school looks pretty bleak.
What is your report date? Did you invite the other "Option 40 guy" to join this site? Never, never quit!
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
rangerjd
Ranger

Re: Introduction - Joseph

Post by rangerjd »

Great job on securing a contract, now earn this. Give everything you've got, ever time you give and never, ever quit! RLTW
Ranger Class 8-82
C Co 2/75 80-83-HCMTC 83-85
Drill Sgt 85-87-Sapper Instructor 87-89
A Co 2/75 89-90-G3 I Corps 90-91
I Corps LRSC 91-93-7th RTB RI 94-95
Retired 95
"I'd rather spend 10 seconds in the saddle, than a life time of watching from the stands." Chris Ledoux

Return to “Introductions - Future Soldiers and Other Civilians”